Afternoon things

Training Gym
"Weeeeee" Yori cheered as she was being pulled through the air like a kite as Midnight pulled her through the air with her whip. She had asked her other mother to float her for a bit and Ochako agreed to it. "Faster please" she asked.

Midnight gave a small smirk "sure thing sweetie" she told her as she tugged on the the whip. Midnight was put in charge of watching the class during the hero training via Aizawa saying 'Watch them I'm going to lounge in the lounge'. Midnights looked throughout the gym noticing the students doing various activities.

Nana and Toshi were with most of the class doing some form of a workout routine with a small radio announcing what to do, which involve raising their arms up and down, squats, and stretches.

Iida was running around the gym and Todoroki was off in a corner practicing with his ice and fire side.

Ochako and Midoriya were practicing floating in the air. "So like this" Midoriya asked her as he tried to get balance in the air.

"Yeah you're doing fine" Ochako told him. Toshi has suggested to his parents earlier about trying to move around in the air. When Midoriya asked why, Toshi flinched and rubbed the back of his head and came up with a lie without trying to reveal anything for the time being.

'Well you and mom always do hero team ups, so it make sense' He told them which they believed. 

"Uh oh" Midoriya said as he somehow turn himself upside down. Ochako giggled at him "I can't believe that the successor of All Might is having trouble floating in the air" she giggled at him.

Midoriya blush as he tried to fix himself up, but failed "Hey you've being doing this a lot longer than I have" Izuku said as struggled to fix himself up.

Ochako continued to look at Izuku and floating down to him "Do you need help Deku" she giggled.

Izuku looked up at her "Yeah I think so" he said, but he got an idea "Wait let me try something" he pointed his finger downwards to the floor.

Izuku charge a bit of OFA into his finger 'One for All Full Cowling 1%' he flick his finger 'Smash' he called out as he blasted himself up straight to the ceiling.

Ochako was blown back a bit and was in awe as she saw her husband be launched upwards "Deku are you okay" she asked him.

"Yeah I'm fine" he told her as he pushed his body of the ceiling and floated back down next to her "Welp that's one way to move around" Izuku said to himself as he to Ochako "thanks for helping me with this"

"No problem" She said "besides you helped me so much I thought I would return the favor" Ochako said as she looked like she had something on her mind.

"Hey Ochako what's up" Izuku said as he stared at her.

She poked her index fingers together "Well I was wondering if you wouldn't mind helping me train my quirk with me" she asked him.

Izuku stared at her "Really me" he pointed to himself.

"Of course, me and the other girls may have took a look at your notebooks" She said "so I was wondering if you could help me with it"

Midoriya smiled and his eyes shined  with excitement "of course, I have some many ideas" he said as somehow winded upside down, but was lost in another muttering spree.

Ochako watched the expression on Deku face as it light up with joy as he talked about her quirk. She remember one before the exam where she took a quick pick at herself in one of those quirk notebooks while everyone else was asleep. 'He really does like quirks' she thought as she noticed Yori above them waving to them below.