Unexpected Morning part 1

This is my first fic every so I appreciate feedback and I'll try to keep updating it. Also I won't describe the Bnha characters in the beginning because you should know what they look like

"Everyone please be prepared to leave the dorm and head to the school at 0 nine hundred hours " shouted Iida from the common room, "Since we live on campus now there should be no excuses for being late"

*Yawn* "dude how can you be like this in 6 in the morning" said a groggy Kaminari coming down the stairs followed by a equally tired Sero as they both headed to the kitchen. "Yeah man even the clouds aren't in the mood" said Sero as he pointed his thumb outside to the sky filled with dark gray clouds as if a storm was coming.

"It's our responsibility as heroes in training to show up on time for any occasion including homeroom" retorted Iida as he air chopped his arms while Sero and Kaminari prep their bowls of cereal. "Whatever" they both said. "Cereal"said Kaminari as he grab a box of cereal, "Milk" exclaimed Sero as he grab the jug of milk from the refrigerator, and they both grab two bowls from the cabinet as they both said "combinnnee" as they both said as they poured the cereal and milk into a bowl at the same time while laughing.

As the three boys we sitting in the kitchen the rest of the class started to show up. "Mannn can't we get the day off we just moved in yesterday " wined Mina as she came from the girls side followed by Yaoyorozu and Jirou.
" I don't think Aizawa-Sensei wouldn't want us to miss orientation" said Yaoyorozu, "but I wonder if it would still be outside it looks like it's about to rain." " Maybe they'll have it in the auditorium this time but I'll just bring my umbrella just in case" said Jirou as she stared out the window twirling one of her jacks. "I actually quite like the rain kero"'Tsu said coming down the followed by Uraraka and Tooru. "Is it because you're part frog Tsu" said Uraraka and Tsu just nodded yes.

While all the girls headed to the kitchen to get breakfast the rest of boys came down the stairs"Aww man I was looking forward to some outdoor exercises what about you bakubro" Kirishima asked bakugo as they walked " Don't bother me shitty hair I'm not in the mood this morning" Snarled Bakugo as he grumbled still pissed that he had to be rescue by Deku during All Might's last battle.

As the class was eating breakfast and chatting before class started Uraraka was wondering where was a certain green haired boy at she wanted to eat breakfast with Deku before class started. 'I wonder where Deku is I really wanted us to eat breakfast together' Uraraka thought but blushed really hard when she heard what she thought 'Oh jeez why is thinking of me and Deku eating together making me blush' this didn't go unnoticed by Tsu and Mina.

"Hey Ochaco why is you face so red are you by chance coming down with a fever or something kero" Tsu asked which caused Uraraka to come out of her thoughts and frantically tell her nothing was wrong with her.

Although for Mina she knew what was exactly going
through Uraraka's mind. She whispered to her best friend Tooru and said "oh she's got something alright but it's spells out L-O-V-E she giggled. Tooru looked her than Uraraka and whispered back " Are you sure it's love Mina". "Of it is just look at the signs she's keeps staring at the boys stairs waiting for someone to come down plus she's was blushing way hard" Mina pointed out.

Tooru then looked at Uraraka and noticed her blush and the fact she kept staring at the stairs. "Your right she's definitely waiting for someone but who do you think"she asked Mina.

Mina then thought for a little bit and looked around to see where everyone was.

Sero, Kaminari, and her horn buddy Kirishima were busy arm wrestling each other.

Satou was teaching Todoroki and Iida how to bake cookies to give to their families.

Shoji, Tokoyami, Ojiro, and Koda where discussion what they might go over for today's classs.