Temporary Sleepover

It was late afternoon as everyone was walking back to their dormitory to rest. Hatsume had already left for the development studio to pick up her things and said she'll come over to 1-A dorm in a little bit. Everyone was a bit excited about tomorrow lesson cause they get to come up with their very own ultimate moves.

  "This so excited" Kaminari said " I can't wait to come up with my own move I thought about having like some sort of electric sword when I was a kid" he said as he held his hands as if he was holding a sword.

  "I know right but I think I'm going need a small costume change" Kirishima said. "Really what kind" Sero asked.  "Well I was thinking about some soft arm sleeves so that when I carried people they won't get hurt by my hardening." He finished.

  "That's very considerate of Kirishima" Nana said as she and her siblings already knew what their costumes and new moves would be but they agreed to not say anything about it. "That's a pretty good reason" Ojiro said "I want to come up with a move too but can't do much with a tail that's unique."

  "I'm sure you'll come up with something" Tokoyami said "I for one need to cover my defenses at close range I can't keep relying on dark shadow to fight my battles" he finished as Dark Shadow popped out  "Yeah I'm not your tool" he said as the rest continue their discussions.

"What about you Ochako" Izuku asked blushing as his is still getting used to saying her first name. "I need to increase the time I can myself floating and I'm thinking about having some nausea pills on me so I want have to worry about me vomiting after a while, what about you?" she asked him. "Well I was thinking about some arm braces so I won't put too much strain on my arms." He said as he recalled that if he used his quirk at a 100% a few more times he might lose his arms.

  Ochako remember how badly the state of his arms were in during the summer camp when the villains attack she was about to ask him something but Yori interrupted her.

   "Hey daddy what are we going to eat tonight" Yori said as she tugged on his sleeve. Midoriya pondered "I don't really know the was practically destroyed this morning."

   "Ooh can we get pizza please" Toshi asked "Ooh that's sounds delicious I want pepperoni and sausage" Aoi asked as well.

  "Hey what's that smell" Jirou asked as she sniff the air. "Whatever it is, it smells delicious" Mina said as she was already drooling.

  "Smells like it's coming from our dorm, but I thought the kitchen was out of commission this morning" Sero said as he recalled the kitchen burned down this morning. "Wait  if the kitchen burned down then who's cooking" Hagakure said as everyone was curious and rush to their dormitory.

  As they got closer to dorm the smell of delicious food increase which caused everyone to run faster. The class burst through the front door and saw a short plump green haired woman who was in the middle of cooking along with All Might, and principal Nedzu sitting at a table drinking tea.

  "Mom, Grandma" the Midoriya's said as they were wondering why she was here cooking.

  "Hello everyone my name is Inko Midoriya" Inko greeted them as she was stirring a pot full of noodles.

  Iida was the one to break the ice "Sir why is Midoriya's mother here" he asked Nedzu.

  Nedzu took a sip of his tea before he responded "Well you see Iida, I informed Ms. Midoriya that she'll be staying here for the time being as long as the younger Midoriyas are here to watch them while you all have your classes." He said as he reach inside his coat jacket to pull four passes and walked towards to the younger Midoriya's. "These passes will allow to access the campus, but only if you have permission for Inko to do so and either her or a teacher have to supervise you." He finished as he handed them the passes.