Get it done Class 1-A

"On this chapter" Nana said as she was narrating from the stands.

"It's Todoroki vs a bunch of Naruto weebs"

"Bakugo and co get a face full of meat"

  "And Momo is challenged by a girl who thinks you need an high IQ to understand Rick and Morty " Nana finished "So stay tuned to find out what happens to them"

   "Are you literally narrating the exam right now" Aizawa said as he looked at the girl.

  Toshi groaned "Ugh she's doing it again, she always does this and it's super annoying and it's even more annoying cause she can predict our actions"

  "Toshi groaned at his sister's antics because he's upset he isn't the main character but just a side character instead" Nana smirked as Toshi looked at her angrily.

  "I'm not a side character" Toshi argued back "In my perspective you are" Nana told him.

  "Hey that looks fun let me try" Ms Joke giggle "The young beautiful woman was trouble as the man who yearned for her couldn't build up the courage to ask her to marry him" Ms Joke narrated a scenario involving her and Eraserhead.

Both Toshi and Aizawa groaned at the two 'I'm surrounded by nuisances' they both thought.

Factory Area
In a fake factory area Todoroki was being overwhelmed by a bunch of ninjas students from Sejin High School. They were using quirks and support items that counter his fire and ice.

"You were a fool to be on your own Todoroki, even if your a top UA student your pride and arrogance will be your down as we triumph over and I'll have my revenge for what you did to my clan" The red ninja who threw tungsten made nuts and nails at Todoroki mocked and laughed at the dual haired boy.

"Revenge? What clan" Todoroki said.

"Great he's been watching anime now he's got into his ninja persona again" A green ninja groaned at his classmates cheesy-ness.

"You fools" Todoroki said as he shot a flame above

"Do it my fellow ninjas" the red ninja order them as both an blue and black counter the flames with mud and water. "Keep attacking him" the red ninja kept ordering as a yellow ninja ripped a piece of the factory and threw it a Todoroki who continued to defend.

"Water and mud for my flames, and physical attacks for my ice, they figured out a way to counter everything I have" Todoroki realized as he continue to aim flames at them.

"It's unless to resist" the blue ninja yelled as they used their mud quirk on Todoroki flames. "Show him no mercy like he did to my village" The red ninja yelled.

Then suddenly an erupting happened and a huge amount of stream blinding everyone's visions.

"You can run and hide Todoroki but you'll never escape from the ninja clan" The red laughed as he jumped away to go find him.

"Man he's really getting into this who ninja persona" the black ninja commented.

"Yeah remind to punch him later today" the green ninja told them. The green ninja didn't hate his friend, but he was just one of those who gets way too deep into character.

Todoroki was making his escape from the ninjas "The heroes public safety commission must've constructed this factory to be realistic as possible" Shoto realized 'No wonder they told us to choose a terrain that would suit our style' Shoto thought as he flamed his hand.

"There he is, surround him" the red ninja order as they spotted Shoto's flame and chased him.

"In that case, I'm guessing this tank is full of the real thing" Shoto assume as he used his ice to penetrate a hole into the tank.