Confess and Go

(Support Course Studio Department)

"Hatsume, Hatsume, Hatsume" Powerloader called to his student trying to get her attention as she was busy working on one of her gadgets. "HATSUME" he yelled out in frustration as he gained her attention.

"Yes Sensei better make it quick I'm busy fixing my jet pack baby from the sports festival" Hatsume said as she was fiddling with the wiring within the jet pack hardly paying attention to her teacher.

Powerloader sighed "look principal Nedzu informed me that after lunch you'll be joining Class 1-A hero training for today." He told her as she turned around quickly with gleams in her eyes.

"Really this is fantastic" she said as she rushed around the room gathering her 'babies', "this is an opportunity I can't pass up I get chance to pitch my babies to them and who knows maybe one of them will want me to build all of their support gear"she continued "then once they go pro thanks to my support gear soon everyone will be using my gadgets" she laughed maniacally.

Powerloader sweat dropped 'I hope those kids are ready for later today'

(Class 1-A)
"Ah ha" Aoi said as she opened the door to the classroom. "I knew I'll find it."

Everyone in the class looked at her while she was dressed in their P.E. uniform.

"Are you sure this time" Toshi said coming from behind her almost out of breath from chasing her dressed in the same gym uniform. "Because that's what you said the last four times."

"Aoi I know you're excited but we could have got here a lot faster if you just let me showed the way" Deku said to his daughter as he started to see the similarities between her and Hatsume as he was followed by Nana and Yori.

"It's about time you showed up" Aizawa said as they walked into the room and stood at the front while Izuku went to his seat behind Bakugou.

"I already explain to the class on what we're doing today so there's no reason for me to go over it" he told them.

"Very logical but they're some question I would like ask that I forgot to?" Nana said in return she got a nod from Aizawa.

"Are we allowed to use any support gear and when we take our mock exam will our score transfer into the future when we are ready to attend UA ." She asked just as Nedzu walked in with All Might.

"The answer to that is that you are allow to use any support gear you have on hand that was built by you and your scores will not be transferred into future when you all decide to take the entrance exam in the future." He stated as he walked to her as Nana picked him up and placed him on her shoulders "As a matter of fact I'll make a mental note to my future self to grade you harshly when you do" he chuckled.

"Cool wouldn't be far to the others if we got in do to our pass scores" Toshi said as Aoi and Yori nodded in agreement.

"Are you kids really up for it" Shoji asked them still worried as he remembered the test was hard.

"Sure we are" they replied

"Good now you four will come with me to the bus that'll take you to Ground Beta where you exam will take place" Nedzu said as they walked out and turned to the students "And you students will also go with Aizawa to the viewing room now come along children" he finished.

"Be safe" Deku told them. "Don't worry dad we'll be alright" Aoi told him as she followed Nedzu on Nana shoulders.

"Now let's head out everyone" Aizawa said as he grabbed his sleeping bag and headed out with his class in tow.