New Girl Arrived

1-A Dorm Afternoon.
"Grandma, Grandma, Grandma"Yori called as she tugged on the Inko shirt in excitement. "Can we please go see dad I want to show him my new move please nyan" She said as she gave Inko the puppy dog (or kitty cat) eyes at her. "Uhh I don't know they're working on their super moves and it could be dangerous"Inko said unsure it was okay to attend the hero class knowing that they're getting ready for a important exam coming up.

  "Don't worry grandma the teachers will be there to make sure not too crazy happens"Nana reassured her as she was reading a book and enjoying some tea at a table. "Well what about you two" Inko looked to both Toshi and Aoi who were sitting at a couch. "I don't mind" Toshi told her, "Actually I wanted to visit my mom at the support studio" Aoi said. "Well I uh mmh"Inko said as she considered other options as Yori kept tugging her shirt sleeve. "Uh alright just makes sure you listen and follow the teacher directions and please don't cause that much harm"Inko said as the kids cheered.

"Cool let's go hangout with dad" Toshi cheered as he and his younger sister went up the stairs in excitement. Inko sat on the couch with her arms sprawled out "I hope they don't cause too much trouble" she whispered to herself.

  Few minutes later
The kids came down the elevator dress in their UA school uniforms. "We look so cool" Aoi said as she looked around her self. "Yeah we do" Toshi said as he high fived her. "Ugh do I have to wear this tie it's so tight"Yori said as she was in a smaller version of the uniform and tried to fix her tie but it came out not looking right. "Her let me fix it" Nana said as she fixed it to wear it wouldn't be that tight.

"You know how to fix ties"Inko asked her current eldest granddaughter. "I do father always had trouble doing it and one of our mothers have to help him, so I eventually picked it up and started to help as well". Nana told her. "Well isn't that nice of you now how about a picture before we get going, you all look amazing" Inko said as she pulled out her phone for a quick photo.

They kids then got in position for a group photo as Inko set the camera on a timer so she can get in as well. Yori was in the front with both Nana on her left and Aoi on her right while Toshi was in the back as he was the tallest and Inko was standing next to Nana. "Say cheese" Inko said as everyone did and the phone then snapped a picture of them.

"It's looks really good okay let's go everyone" Inko said as she led the kids out of the dorm and walked towards the main building. As the group was walking towards the building they we getting looks from the other students wondering what they were doing here. "Is it some kind of field trip, are they students here they're wearing the uniforms, wasn't that the cat girl in the lunch room yesterday, she looks so adorable in the uniform" they heard as continued towards the building. Yori was walking very close to Inko for comfort from her. "Don't like to be noticed at I see" Inko said as she pulled Yori close to her. Yori nodded in response as she nuzzled her head close to Inko.

  "She's a bit shy and nervous when she gets a lot of attention especially in public or around new people" Aoi said as she waved to a student passing by who waved back. 'Just like Izuku when he was younger' Inko thought as she remembered Izuku always being shy and nervous around others. "Alright let's head in first we'll stop by the support studio and then to the training area" Inko said "by the way where are the two areas" she asked them as Nana responded "I do, I remembered the entire campus map follow me" she said as she led them inside, but didn't notice a student with long light blue hair that swirled at end watching them with curious eyes.

With Nedzu and Melissa
"AHHHHHH" Melissa scream as she was hanging on to dear life as Nedzu was speeding. "CAN YOU PLEASE SLOW DOWN" she yelled as Nedzu just simply laughed it off. "No way this is the most fun I had since I was an opponent for Kaminari and Ashido" he continued to laugh as he cut someone off and was drinking a cup of tea without spilling it. 'May I please survive to see another day' Melissa prayed as Nedzu ran a red light.