New Outcome

In the Mountain Zone
Ojiro noticed Gang Orca and his sidekicks appearing "Another attack" he said.

"Look, there heading to the first aid station" Tokoyami indicated as they watched.

  "Not good" Ojiro said worried.

"Right by all those kids and old people, that's so mean" Mina complained.

  At the river,
  "We still have a lot of bystanders to rescue, but we can't just ignore the villains" Tsu informed Todoroki

"I know" Shoto informed as he ran to the to the commotion.

  "Hey Todoroki where you going" Hagakure yelled to him.

  "I'm more suitable for fighting multiple targets" Todoroki informed "get the boy to safety" he told them.

  "Let's see, in the second test everyone starts out with a certain amount of points, they'll be judged on how many they lose, HUC evaluations weather or not someone is acting properly during their rescue, for example, if they examinees have put themselves in a position to best uss their quirk, additionally there are 100 employees at the public safety commission who are grading each person individually, based on the scoring manual and the examinees background, students automatic fail the moment their score falls below 50 points, I hope everyone down their has the patience to make smart decisions" Mera thought as he saw some of the applicants score below 50.

As Gang Orca and his sidekicks ran towards the first aid station, the villains was prepared to fight them. Some of the applicants were protecting the injured while some of the others were getting ready to fight.

"I got this, get everyone to safety" Shindo ordered as he ran towards the villains. "Shindo wait" Midoriya called to him.

"Do it, get them far away from the villains as possible" Grand ordered as Midoriya obeyed and ran back to the injured.

"I'll start chipping away at the henchman at 1 second intervals" Shindo announced as he used his quirk to destroy the ground and separating the sidekicks.

"Weren't expecting that" Shindo stated before meeting face to face with Gang Orca.

"Nice try" he said before using a sonic blast attack on Shindo stunning him.

"A single rear guard to hold us back, you underestimated me" Gang Orca lectured as he made his way closer to the applicants as Midoriya watched in fear until Gang Orca turned to destroy some ice coming at him.

"Todoroki" Deku said as he was surprised to see his friend show up.

"Midoriya, are you evacuating, let us help" Ojiro offered to him as Midoriya also saw Tokoyami and Mina rushing towards him.

"Man Todoroki moved fast" Mina claimed.

"Where have you guys been" Midoriya asked.

"We found hurt people by the river, everybody else ran to the city first so we were searching by the outskirts, Yaoyorozu and Tsu stayed behind to search for survivors, but we couldn't stand by and watch these villains do this" Ojiro explained.

Todoroki used his ice to trap some of the sidekicks, but some of it was immediately destroyed by Gang Orca "Your power is nothing" he accused.

'Guess I know why he's number 10' Todoroki said before noticing the wind picking up 'this wind' he realized as he looked up and saw Inasa.

"I'm gonna blow you away evildoers away" Inasa yelled as he released a gust of wind at the sidekicks, blowing them away. "A second villain attack, man they really pulled out all the stops for us didn't they" he said excitedly before he noticed Todoroki.