Uitlmate Moves

Four days later

All Might enter the gym "Aizawa how are things progressing" he greeted him. "Your back again we're getting there" Aizawa told him as he did a quick look at him. "You seem very well" he noticed.

"Indeed" All Might said as he buffed up "That gummy Nana gave me weeks ago did wonders for me" he said as he lifted his shirt up to show his torso was completely fine except for the faded scar that remained there. "I did a check in with recovery girl and my internal organs are completely back so I'm able to whole meals now" he finished as he deflated back. "But I'm probably going to stay like this and use my All Might form for party tricks and stuff it's about time people got to know the real me."

Aizawa nodded as he saw him walked off towards the students.

With the one of darkness

  "Now onto me me Shadow" Tokoyami ordered.

"Right" Dark shadow obeyed as he cover up his host body as Midnight gave them a thumbs up while Yori looked at them with stars in her eyes.

"By covering myself with Dark Shadow, my strength is enhanced, I'm better at close combat, I call it Abyssal Black Body" Tokoyami called out.

"It looks good, but try to make it easier to call out" Midnight told him.

  "It looks so cool" Yori said she went up to them as dark shadow uncovered Tokoyami and went over to pet her head as she mewl softy. "Dark Shadow why are you petting her." Tokoyami asked.

  "She's a kitty why wouldn't I" Dark Shadow faces him as he continued to pet Yori.

  "Some of them have finally solidified their fighting styles and there are those who are putting together special moves" Aizawa explained as they watched Bakugo.

"Now from my entire hand, put a blast from a single concentrated point " Bakugo said as he blasted a explosion beam at a concrete wall.

"AP Shot" Bakugo yelled while smiling "I did it" he cheered.

  "No surprise, young Bakugo is doing well" All Might said as Aizawa agreed but they looked at him with a concerning look.

Last week
Detective Tsukauchi had reported back to the two as they were all in the teachers office. Tsukauchi laid down a a report file on the desk "Well here's everything I got from that school and let me tell you it's a mess" he told them.

"How bad is it" All Might asked as Aizawa picked up the report and began to read it over. "Well most of teachers were in on messing with Midoriya's record but they also let some of the students bully him as well including that Bakugo kid."

"WHAT" All Might yelled as he slammed his hands on the table. "What kind of school was this" Aizawa said as he read the report out loud "Messing with his grades, allowing students to both verbally and physically harm Midoriya how is this school able to keep running" Aizawa he questioned.

"I can't believe this why didn't young Midoriya tell me about this" All Might question himself. "Well did you ask him" Aizawa asked him. "Well" All Might said as he held his head low. "No I didn't".

   "Well whatever his reason was it wasn't very logical of him" Aizawa said "but the question is where do we go from here" he finished as one of the air conditioning vents came lose and feel down.

  "Well it's simple really" Nedzu said as he came out of the air vents. "I'm personally going to shut down that middle school quirkless or not it's still no way to treat a student especially one of mine and as for Midoriya and Bakugo keep an closer eye of them." He told them.