The Hair to a Mad Scientist

So for this chapter I wanted to give Hatsume a little bit of reason why she wanted to build support items for heroes.

Aoi Midoriya- Quirk: Hair Extension/Zoom-Zoom is the same as here mother's, but due to a mutation from black whip caused her hair to be able to extend, retract, and able to pick up anything including herself (like the tentacle arms of Doc Oct) and they're also very strong and durable.

10 years ago
On a playground tons of kids were busy running around pretending to be heroes, but one little girl with pink dreadlocks and yellow crosshair eyes was sitting at a table tinkering with a toy robot she recently got for her birthday. "So if I connect this wire to here and move this circuit over you should be able to walk and talk without a remote controller." Also with her was another little girl with round glasses and cyan blue hair looked up from her book to notice what her friend Hatsume was doing. "That's so cool Mei with your tech know how you can be an amazing hero" she said as she watched the robot struggle walk a straight line.

"I wish I could but my quirk isn't good for fighting villains, plus I really like building things a lot it runs in our family." Hatsume told her friend Nikki. She and Nikki went to the same school together and got along pretty well and bonded over books about gadgets and gizmos. "Nonsense with a quirk like yours you could be a cool sniper like the ones in those cool action movies." Nikki told her as they remember watching a movie where a sniper disarm someone from a far away distance. "Yeah but I probably would only be helpful for certain situations" Mei told her "but I want to be helpful for all heroes I want to help create support gear that could help them defeat the bad guys and once everyone finds out whose support gear they were using then I'll be the most famous inventor in the world." Mei finished with stars in her eyes as she pulled out her idea notebook and began creating new ideas for her inventions.

"Ok then, but I just hope  you can remember others people names" Nikki said as she knows that Mei had a tendency to be forgetful of people names and was more focused on gadgets, she was just lucky that Mei was able to learn her name even though it did take two weeks "So what about after that" Nikki question her. "What do you mean after that" Mei answer. "Well what would you do after you become a famous inventor?" Nikki finished. "Well I don't know about that but who knows probably keep creating new gadgets." she responds. "Well don't you want to get marry and have kids" Nikki asked her.

"Yeah like that will every happen there's no way I pick some boy over my babies" Mei huff to herself. "Well what if you and the boy share the same interest and he so happen to caught your eye." Nikki asked. "You really need to stop watching those romance shows with your mom" Mei said told her watch she responded with a 'never' as they both laughed.

Present Day
"MY BABY" Mei yelled as she was suddenly wrapped with a capture cloth by Aizawa.

'So annoying' Aizawa thought before he spoken, " Hatsume what are you doing here, you weren't supposed to be here until after lunch." Aizawa said with a angry tone.

"Well I couldn't wait to show my babies to you hero course guys, so I decided to show up a little bit early Mr. Scarfman" Hatsume continue, "but now I'm more curious about how my daughter is here." She finished with stars in here eyes.

"Wait how did you know that was your daughter"Midoriya question her on how she was able to tell.

Mei just looked at him with Iida and Uraraka with a blank expression and asked "Who are you guys again".

Feeling insulted Iida retorted "I'm Tenya Iida the person who you tricked into being a walking advertisement during the sports festival." He said while chopping his arms. "Seriously we were on the same team during the caviar battle with Deku" Uraraka said with a bit of angry.