What a Night

Abandoned Warehouse
    The league of villains were in a funk. They've lost their hideout bar, some of their members, and were now confine to moving from various secret warehouses that AfO had. Dabi and kurogiri went off on there own, Kurogiri said he had to fetch something for his master and Dabi went off to do his own things.

   "Ugh what's are next move, Shigaraki has been in that room every since we got to this stupid place I hate moving around this much" said a blonde haired school girl who name was Himiko Toga a villain wanted for many cases where the victims bled out. "Don't move so much dear I'm almost done" Magne said ,who was a transgender woman big lips with quite a wide, muscular build, her hair smooth, shoulder-length and reddish magenta color, and her rather square jaw covered thinly with facial hair, as she was putting Himiko's hair into her signature messy buns.

  "Yeah what's the big idea what's are next plan I'm ready to go, I actually like staying here" said a villain named twice who contradicted himself as he was knocking on a door that shigaraki was behind.

"And done what do you think dearie" Magne said as she handed Himiko a cracked mirror. Himiko looked at herself in the reflection and smiled "I love it thank you big sis Magne" she said as she got up. "Well what do y'all think" Toga asked her associates.

"I love it, I've seen better hairstyles on a dog" Twice told.

  A villain with a mask and top hat named Mr. Compress told her she looked wonderful while a green lizard  man named Spinner didn't realize care at all.

  "Grr, It's been weeks since those heroes raided us and look where we are" Spinner said as he sat up on the moldy couch "For what kidnapping a kid so he can join us."

  "I wouldn't say it was a complete lost All Might did retire after all" Mr. Compress told him "Yeah but he was the only true hero that lived up to stains idea and now theres just a bunch of fakes out there" Spinner finished as he was still upholding stain ideology.

Shigaraki was quietly sitting in the room looking at the intell he had gotten on what buildings the UA students would be at. His main focus was the picture of Izuku Midoriya 'No matter what I do or where I go somehow we always meet' he thought to the times he seen him at Hosu, the mall, and now even the kamino fight. He also remembered when the boy yelled smashed at him at USJ, but just played it off as an all Might fanboy but he also remembered how he and stain both looked up All Might.

'I guess you and me are fated arch enemies, but the question is who will when in the final battle and change society to their fitting' he finished his train of thought as he continued to hear Twice beating on the door outback. Shigaraki closed the folder and walked to the door and opened it.

"Ah you finally came out of your hiding hole, go back in there you smell awful" Twice said as he let Shigaraki pass by to the center of his room.

"Judging by the way of your entrance you have something plan" Mr. Compress said "So care to tell us." He asked as Shigaraki held up a folder.

"This is folder has information on UA licensing exam where the students are going to and what classes will be at each one" Shigaraki said as they all looked at it.

"Hold up your not seriously thinking about going after an exam area full hero kids" Spinner said as he got up thinking about how extremely dangerous and crazy it sounds.

"It's too risky of a move, I don't care I'll drop kick a child" Twice said as he raised his hand to volunteer.

"No we're not attacking them, but I do want you to retrieve something for me" Shigaraki said as he handed Himiko the folder as she opened to a picture of the green haired boy she was infatuated with.