Mother Meetup and Doctor Checkup

Welp, now Inko's meet her grandchildren from the future how exciting. You know the worst writing this is that when I read it myself and I go 'oh I can't wait for the next chapter' then I realize I'm writing the story.

"Mrs. Midoriya please calm down"All Might said trying to calm down the crying woman.

"I just so happy that Izuku found someone and started his own family" Inko as she was calming down "so whose your mother I want to know the girl my son ended up with is it the Ochako girl you always talked about or is the Hatsume girl that was on your team she was very close you" she asked

"Actually it's mothers grandma as in plural" Aoi told her then she started to cry again "Oh no did my son became a womanizer in future."

"No mom it's nothing like that" Izuku said panicky trying to calm his mother down again.

"That's correct grandma our father is happily married to all of four mothers." Nana said as she was approaching Nedzu. "Ah so you four were that interesting thing that appeared this morning."He said as he walked up to the girl.

"Yep that was us and it's a pleasure to meet you again sir"Nana said to the principal while picking him up like a teddy bear causing All Might and any nearby teachers to flinch.

"Again?" Nedzu looked at her and chuckled, "Ah I see a little bit of time travel humor." He said as Nana placed him on her shoulders. "My how strong you are"  he told her.

"Sir are you alright up there?" All Might question him.

"Quite right, now come along to recovery girls office we need to a quick check up on our new residences and then they could join the rest of the class later on today." Nedzu stated to them as they walked inside the building.

"Really we get stay on UA campus and get to join class 1-A. Best. Day. Ever." Toshi said with stars in his eyes. "Oh boy I can't wait to build gadgets with my mother this is going to be epic." Aoi also said in excitement. "Don't forget this is temporary as we still need to find a way to get back to our time" Nana told them.

"Oh that reminds me I called Powerloader and you're friend David Shied this morning Hatsume will be joining today's hero class and Melissa will be here by tomorrow even." He told All Might which shocked him, "Really, but wait how did you who you needed to call?".

"Don't question it and that's correct I feel like will also need a inventor to help them get back to their time." Nedzu told them. "I'll get to see my mother how lovely" Nana said.

"But why is my mother here" Midoriya said, " I mean I don't mind her being here, but why did you call her up here."

"I thought she would be interested in meeting her new grandchildren and she'll stay in the teaching housing while they're here to help look after them" He told them while Inko nodded in response.

"Cool and we get to see grandma everyday this is the best"Aoi said as she looked ahead and saw recovery girls office as All Might went up to the door and knocked on it.

"Who's there" Recovery girl asked

"It's Toshinori and young Midoriya" He replied

"My god it's only been one day and he's already here this early" she said she opened the door to see him, Midoriya, a chubby woman who looked like Midoriya, a couple of children who also looked like Midoriya, and Nedzu siting on the shoulders of one of the children. She could already feel a strong headache coming on. "Toshinori please what is this" she with a annoyed expression.