Unexpecting Morning Final Part

What another chapter y'all are saying. Y'all think it was going to be like those other future Deku children fics where they get like 2 or 3 chapters in, but nope I'm continuing

"Can someone please explain to me why the kitchen looks like it went through a war zone and also why are there four children here" Aizawa said with a irritated look. All Might was also curious as well but not at the kitchen but at the four children that look like his successor and a strange feeling of connection coming from them.

"Well as for the kitchen I was helping Iida and Todoroki make cookies, but then Iida and Uraraka went upstairs to check on Midoriya and Todoroki used his fire to help bake the cookies" Satou told them while rubbing the back of his neck.

"Todoroki why did you think it was a good idea to use your fire to bake cookies" Aizawa asked looking at the boy.

"I wanted to hurry and bake them so I can take them to my mother when school was over." He told them.

Aizawa rubbed his temples and sighed "Satou and Todoroki you two are going to clean the kitchen and are banned from baking for the rest of the week."

"Yes Sensei" they both said

"Aww man no cake or cookies" Kaminari whined

All Might turned to his successor "Now young Midoriya can you tell us who are these four children."

"Oh well you see these are my children from the future" He said going quiet at the end of his sentence.

"And you're our granddad" Aoi said as she pointed to All Might.

"WHAT!?" Midoriya shouted

"WHAT!? Everyone shouted

"WHAT!?" All Might shouted while spraying a little bit of blood

"I KNEW IT" Todoroki told them.

"SILENCE" Aizawa shouted as he activated his quirk. Everyone went quiet and he muttered under his breath "why can't I have a normal class"

Midoriya looked towards his kids "Is there anything else you want to tell us." Nana thought and said "Well we could tell them their hero rankings or who they end up with in the future"

"Ooh ooh the second one" Mina said with a smile

"NO I WANT TO KNOW MY HERO RANKING I WON'T EXPECT ANYTHING BELOW NUMBER ONE" Bakugou shouted while Kirishima tried to calm him down.

"But didn't she said that Midoriya was the greatest hero kero" Tsu said

"Watch it frog legs" he snarled at her.

"Save your question for later now Midoriya and" Aizawa looked at the four kids "Midoriya kids please follow me to recovery girls office and the rest of you head to orientation then class Iida, Yaoyorozu you're in charge until we get back" he said receiving 'yes sir' before he headed out with All Might.

"Right I'll uh see you guys later" Midoriya said as he followed his teachers.

Bye everyone see y'all later" Aoi waved and turned to Toshi, "Hey you think we might see my mom today" she asked her older brother as the both headed out.

"I don't know maybe bye everyone bye mom" he said as he waved a bye to Uraraka which she responded with a light wave and a heavy blush as she just found out her and Deku had a family with multiple other women.

" Uh goodbye" Yori bowed with her tail in hand as she followed her siblings out.

Nana headed towards the door and turn to say " I know you all have a lot of questions and we well answer them when we get back so just hang in there and also hot head" she faced Bakugou " Don't start something just because you found out our father is the greatest hero and surpassed you" she said with her monotone voice.