Final Results

Few things I have to say in the endnotes so enjoy the new chapter

Midoriya kids and Midnight
Midnight seen a lot of things in her career as both a pro hero and a teacher, she was prepared for for the ups and downs for both of them, but nothing could've prepared her for the awkwardness of escorting the kids back to Aizawa's class on a campus cart while the one with cat ears was napping with head on her lap. She tried to make small talk "So you're all Midoriya kids right".

Aoi replied with her being the middle backseat "Yep I'm Aoi this is Nana" she pointed to her left "and this Toshi" she pointed towards her right "and the one napping on your lap is Yori" she finished as she leaned forward to check on her little sis. "And you all have different mothers?" Midnight asked. "Correct" Nana replied with her neutral tone. 'Ara ~Ara Midoriya looks you've been a busy boy' Midnight thought with a look of interest while the children gave her a concern look.

Toshi leaned over to his sisters whispering "should we be worried for dad" which Aoi replied with a shrug and Nana responded "I wouldn't worry about it" as she stared at Midnight "probably".

Later at the classroom
After a quirk trip to the nurses office the Midoriya kids and Midnight soon arrived at class 1-A where the rest of the class was along with Hatsume. As soon as the enter the classroom they were greeted with everyone congratulating them on their performance while Midnight left the classroom sending Midoriya a flirty wink as he blushed from the gesture while Uraraka hugged his arm shooting her a glanced.

"Midoriya you lucky bastard" Mineta said to himself as he glared at him with a dark aura surrounding him.

" Ahh look at you my little baby" Hatsume said while hugging her daughter, "You have my eyes and hair, but you got Mr. Ten Million's freckles" she finished rubbing her daughter cheeks.

"Mom can you please stop hugging me" Aoi said, "You smell like grease and could you please call dad by his actual name." Hatsume turned to Midoriya "Fine hey umm" she tried to remember his name.

  "Izuku Midoriya" Todoroki said as has he was walking towards Yori.

  "Oh yeah thanks Izuku" she said as she turned back to her daughter "You got to tell what was that gadget you had when you were fighting those robots". She continued to bombard Aoi with questions.

Yori notice Todoroki walking towards her and immediately dashed towards him and gave him a big huge. "Uncle Shoto sensei"

"Uncle?" Todoroki stared at the cat girl "Sensei?

"Yep" she stopped hugging him and took a stepped back. "Every since I got my quirk I couldn't control it and sometimes I would accidentally burn something ,so daddy called you and asked if you could help teach me how to use my fire" she held out her hand as she ignited a small flame in her hand "and now I can use my fire just like you". She finished as she stared a the dual hair color boy.

Todoroki gave a soft smile and ignited his fire in his left hand "Yep just like me". Momo stared at themas she smiled at the two 'Didn't know he was so good with kids' she thought to herself.

"Please try not to set off the fire alarms, I'm pretty sure Eraserhead wouldn't like that" Nana said as she pointed to their teacher who was already in his sleeping bag. "She's right you know" Aizawa said as he fell back asleep. Which both of them snuff out the small flames in their hands and gave a 'sorry'.

   Toshi ran up to his mother, Uraraka, with stars in his eyes "Mom did you see me out there didn't I look so cool". "Of course I did my little Astro Boy you were amazing out there." Uraraka replied as she was still getting use to having a son. "I know I watched some of your old videos from your sports festival and got some ideas from them" Toshi told her as he remember asking his mother for those videos to take plenty of notes from those videos. "We all train very hard to be the best heros we can be just like you." Nana said as she stood behind her brother.