Mother meet Daughter

Dreamscape
On a tropical island it was full of lush palm trees that had hanging coconuts at the top and beautiful birds that flew over head. The ocean was crystal clear as the waves gently rolled up along the white sandy beach. On the shoreline stood a young woman with long blondie wavy hair wearing a sun hat to protect her from the sun rays and a long white beautiful dress. Her beautiful blue eyes stared out to the sea as she saw a dolphin leapt out of the water as she sighed with a smile on her face. "Perfect" she said to herself as she looked down at her wedding ring on her hand.

  "Melissa" she turned around to see her husband  Izuku calling for her from their beach house on top of the hill. She looked at him with love in her eyes as ran to him as he also ran to her. "Izuku" she said as he also called her name "Melissa" they both said as they both embrace each other as the looked into each other eyes. "Say my name honey" Melissa said as Izuku looked at her and smiled "Melissa" he said to her. She felt overjoyed "again" she said as he replied "Melissa" as he spin her around in his arms. "Melissa, Melissa, Melissa" as he keep saying her name as she was enjoying the moment and hope it will last.

  Reality
  "Melissa, Melissa, Melissa" Izuku said as he kept trying to wake her up every since he found out she passed out in the gym and was taken back to their dorms. Everyone was in the common area waiting for her to wake up. "So what happened" Aoi asked her older sister what happened to her mother. "She passed out once I told her I was her daughter" Nana said as she sat down at a table with her siblings. "You couldn't just eased her into telling her" Toshi said. "Nope she told them.

  Melissa soon began to stir as she opened her eyes has she sat up from the couch she was laying and got a look around at her new surroundings to see that everyone she met at i-island was here.

  "Hey Melissa, you're finally awake" Kaminari said from the other couch he was sitting on along Kirishima who was still unconscious. "What happened that last thing I remember was seeing a little tell me I was her mother" Melissa said as her gazed went to the tables the kids were at, especially the blonde one. The kids smiled and waved at her as she waved back at them.

Melissa frantically looked around "Umm Uncle Might, Deku, or anyone" she asked "can someone please explain to me what's going on" she looked around.

'Uncle Might' everyone else thought.

Soon Aoi used her hair to extend it to the kitchen and fridge to grab the pitcher of iced tea that was prepared earlier and a cup from one of the cabinets to her. "Calm down mom" Aoi said as she handed her the tea "here have some tea it should calm you down a bit".

Melissa accepted the tea and was trying not to freak out "please someone explain and also why did she call me mom" she finished as she tried pouring the tea in her cup but it was shaking a lot.

Izuku then put his hand on her shoulders "I'll explain but you might want to get comfortable" he said to her.

One Explanation Later.
"So let me get this straight" Melissa said as she took a sip of her tea. "So those four kids are from the future and in that future not only is one of them mine and all four are yours, but the other three belong to three other women." She said as she was interrupted.

"Hey I'm on of those other women" Ochako told her with hands on her hips. "And I'm one as well" Hatsume said as she was standing next her with a smile.

"Right sorry" Melissa said as she continued, "And we are all happily married to you correct" She said as she looked at Deku. "Yes you are" Nana said as she sat next to her " Even though father is the number 1 hero he always manages to find for each on of you" Nana said as she poured herself a cup of iced tea. "Ah I see" Melissa said as she placed her cup down.