New Interest

Himiko Toga
She felt refreshed stepping out of the hot long shower she took, it had been quite sometime since Himiko had a proper bath to actually clean herself. Sure the league did provide her with some hygiene products, but it was just a bar a soap, couple of wash rags and a dirty bathtub.

The other girls, mostly Melissa, provided her with very good quality shampoo and body wash, as well as a couple of other clothes she could wear for the time being.

Himiko stared at the clothes laid out of the bed, they were mostly lazy day clothes which consist of black gym shorts, and a blue tank topped. Himiko looked at the shirt and cast it aside and grabbed the shirt Izuku gave her and put it on along with the shorts.

Himiko took a whiff of shirt and sighed happily 'Still has his scent' she thought to herself as jumped back on the bed and rolled around in it.

'I can't believe I slept in the same bed not only with Izuku but Ochako as well' Himiko continued to roll around until her stomach growled a bit.

"I did miss breakfast" she muttered to herself as Himiko did wanted to enjoy breakfast with her darling, but she was pretty sure the rest of the other class weren't going to be too keen to see her as she was a villain.

Himiko got on the elevator and hit the down button. Once she got to the bottom, the doors open and she  saw Inko yelling and scolding at Bakugo with an angry expression on her face and tears in her eyes. Even Bakugo looked frightening at the short woman.

"And I want to stay away from my Izuku" Inko finished telling him off. Bakugo looked down in shame as he walked away from her and headed up the stairs.

He passed by Himiko who was looking at him with a murderous look in her eyes. Bakugo returned the look and growl at her as he headed up. Himiko took notice of the strange handcuffs on wrist that didn't have anything connecting them to together.

'I've seen those types of cuffs before' Himiko recognized them as those quirk restraint cuff they used on villains when she saw them get captured on the news.

Himiko took notice of Inko with her hand on her heart trying to calm herself down, Himiko gave a light cough and it got the attention of Inko.

"Oh hello Himiko, you finally came down" Inko said as she had a smile on her face  "I didn't see you at breakfast this morning, are you hungry" she asked the blonde who nodded. "Yeah" Himiko said.

"Would you some pancakes" Inko asked her "there's still plenty of batter left" she told her.

Himiko smiled "yes I would like some" she went over to one of the tables to sit down as she watched Inko prep the food for her, the air smell sweet and delicious from where she was cooking.

Few minutes later Inko walked over to Himiko with two plates of pancakes along with a bottle of syrup. "Here you go" she presented them to her as she sat down at the table.

"Thank you" Himiko said as she poured enough syrup on the pancake and then picked up a fork and knife cut herself a piece and took a bite. "So good" Himiko began wolf down the entire plate of pancakes.

Inko smiled "are they really that good" she asked.

Himiko tried to speak but her faces was stuff so she quickly chewed and shallow it "Yeah, it's just, it's just that I'm used to eating my food fast since I was constantly on the run" she told her.

"I see" Inko said as she took a small bit of her breakfast "how long have you been on your own"

Himiko looked down and poked a piece of a pancake  "it's been a year I think" she told her.