Upgrade to Friends

Afternoon
"Yori hold still" Ochako said as she struggled to keep the cat girl from getting out of Aoyama cape. After today's incident the rest of the class were dismissed and feel to go home.

"Meow, meow" Yori keep meowing and spewing a bit of flames from her month as she was still under the effects of the catnip Aizawa gave her.

  "So is this what happens when Yori is given catnip" Kirishima turned to Toshi and Nana who were floating alongside the group of students along with a ufo drone.

Toshi sighed "Pretty much, she's an handful already, but when she's given catnip it's like she an entire classroom of kindergartens on a sugar rush"

"Still it's was irresponsible of Aizawa to give her catnip even if for a stomach ache, he basically gave her the animal version of a medicinal substance" Iida called out as he was upset that a teacher of UA drugged a little girl.

Nana adjusted her glasses "I wouldn't worry about it the effects should wear off by morning, but just to be on the safe side lock your doors and make sure anything that's flammability is put away"

"Wait so you're just going to let her run around the entire dorm the entire night" Jirou asked them.

"Better than letting her be cope up in one room" Nana told as she looked over to her younger sister who was staring at her with her mouth open. "Also watch out" she said as she moved herself and Jirou out of the way.

"Hey thanks" Jirou said as she looked over to Yori who was still meowing and moving around.

  Ochako held up Yori to face her "Yori you almost cooked Jirou, say you're sorry" she told her.

Yori just stared at her lost in thought with her pupils widen "Meow" Yori cried out as she breathed out another fire stream. Ochako ducked underneath but the person behind wasn't so lucky and was immediately hit by it

  Ochako looked behind her and saw Todoroki was the one to be hit by the fire "Todoroki are you alright" Ochako said as she was worried for the boy.

Todoroki just stared at her "It's alright" he told her "by the way where's Midoriya" he asked as the group just realized that Midoriya wasn't walking with them.

  "Oh yeah now that you mentioned it where is he"Mina asked

Toshi floated above them "Oh he's having a small chat with Mr. Aizawa"

1-A classroom
Aizawa had a bad feeling in his stomach, his problem child of a student had asked him to meet in the classroom and here he was at his desk with Midoriya on the other side sitting in chair with a smile and eyes closed. He didn't trust that look at all.

Midoriya spoke first "Sensei, did you drugged my daughter with catnip".

Aizawa didn't trust how calmly he said that. "I Uhh"

Midoriya spoke again "Did you or did you not drugged my daughter with catnip" he said in a calming tone.

Aizawa had a feeling he was about to see a whole other side of his problematic student, a very dangerous side.

Dorms
"We're here, Meow" the class greeted as the enter the dormitory.

  "Hey everyone" Aoi greeted them as she was tinkering with a cellphone from the couch. She looked over to see that Ochako was carrying Yori in a cape and she noticed the look in younger sister's eyes   'Uh oh who gave her catnip'

"Welcome back everyone" Inko greeted them as they walked in. She noticed that everyone had burn marks on them and what cat claws marks.

   Yori struggled even more trying to escape the cape "Meow, meow, meow" She keep trying to move out.