Two

It was a cold and breezy monday morning, you awoke in the tent finding Harrys grip still tight around you, and Hermione and Ron also still asleep. Neither of them were morning people they all hated being awake really early in the morning so most times when you woke up you would just let them sleep. Sometimes though you would need a little laugh or giggle so you'd on purposely make a bunch of noise to wake them, seeing how mad they got.

You took the time to admire your sleeping boyfriend and how peaceful he looked despite being in the woods for days looking for horcruxes hours on end. His bedhead was the cutest thing about morning Harry, it was just flopped all over the place, a few peices infront of his forehead, others overlapped on eachother, it was just all so very cute. You lightly ran your pointer finger across his face watching a slight smile form and his nose scrunch at the touch, you giggled and shook him awake. "i know you're awake Harry." you whispered to him making his smile grow bigger.

You giggled and played with his hair while waiting for him to quit his act and get his lazy arse up. It took awhile but he finally got up, "morning bubs." he yawned and rubbed his eyes "morning." you said back with a soft smile. Harrys eyes had flickered to your body which was slightly shivering from the cold, "where did your jacket go?" he asked raising his eyebrow "you felt offly cold last night so i put it on you." you said honestly and watched him frown. "y/n you're shivering.." your boyfriend said with a sigh as he sat up, "i could care less." you said bluntly and sat up with him.

He looked at you then stood up and headed towards Hermiones bag reaching inside of it and pulling out one of his sweaters. "you're wearing this and getting over it." his tone was demanding and his glare was chilling but you still shook your head "Harry i'm fine honestly, i can take my jacket back now that you're awake." you stood up and brushed yourself off of all the dirt. Harry pursed his lips and held his arm out with the sweater in hand "you need something under it." he said in response to your argument. "that sweater is yours anyway, i don't want you not having extra clothes." you threw on a shirt and pants, putting the jacket on.

You felt a pair of arms wrap around your waist making you smile, "please just wear the sweater" he begged resting his chin on your shoulder. You giggled and shook your head "Harry i have a jacket, i'm warm." you laced your fingers with his and blushed a bright red color. "y/n you're still shivering. just wear the sweater." he carressed the back of your hand with his thumb lightly, "but i-" you started to argue but he cut you off quickly "y/n you're not going to be a burden, i'm not gonna get mad at you. Neither is Ron or Hermione." he said kissed your cheek.

You sighed and finally gave in to his pleads, "fine, give me the sweater." you said and watched Harrys eyes light up with excitement. He handed you the sweater and you slipped it on throwing the jacket over it. Harry smiled and took ahold of your hands "thank youuuu." he said laughing and pulling you in for a kiss.

***

You leaned up against a tree trying to catch your breath. "can we trust anyone?" Ron shouted in fusturation "Mr. Lovegood is more of a lunatic than luna herself." Hermione said back also trying to catch her breath. You laughed and started walking with the rest of them but clouds of black smoke hit the ground and snatchers appeared, "shit.." Harry muttered and grabbed your arm pulling you close. "hey pretty girl." a snatcher teased and smirked at Hermione making her back up and gasp.

Ron started running and so did Hermione, you and Harry looked at eachother and also started running as fast as you all could. The snatchers weren't far behind you casting their wands trying to knock you down, you managed to dodge some until you were finally hit and knocked down. "Y/N!" Ron shouted and tried running towards you but was hit and knocked down a far distance away from you. Harry and Hermione had noticed but couldn't stop but it wasn't long before they were also caught, "let me go you arsehole!" you shouted in a struggle to get out of their tight grip. "one more word and you'll be dead before we get there." Fenrir Greyback threanted in a scary tone.

When you all finally arrived at the manor Bellatrix Lestrange was the first to meet them at the gate. Since half of Harrys face was swollen they had to show his scar on his forehead for a forsure identification. Bellatrix smiled and opened the gates skipping down the path as the snatchers followed her inside, "we gotcha now, potter.." she smiled and pushed him down to his knees. "get away from him.." you warned and tried to yank away from the person gripping your arms and holding you in place, but Bellatrix just laughed and turned to face you "aw is this potters little girlfriend?" she stepped closer and closer to you with her wand in hand.

Although you were terrified you still kept that mean look you had plastered onto your face. "you heard me. i said stay away from him-" your voice began to rise in anger making it harder to control yourself. "take the mudblood and the two boys down to the dungeon.." she demanded and kept her eyes on you "leave me the girl.. shes fiesty" she snickered and grabbed you harshly. Harry and Ron did their best to resist but it was no use, the metal gate shut behind them loudly leaving them trapped.. Hermione on the other hand was trying to figure out ways to get the gate open before it was too late.

Bellatrix smiled at you and pushed you down to the ground and hovered over you, pinning your arms to the floor. "i'm guessing they don't know?" she trailed a sharp object down your arm sometimes pushing it down to make you squirm, "you didn't tell them about how you betrayed the Malfoy family..? you didn't tell them how you were supposed to be a death eater but you defied Voldermort and instead went off on your own." she said as she dug the sharp object into your skin starting to carve into it. You screamed in response making your brother and mother flinch and look away not being able to watch it happen.

"why don't you tell them how you belong to us! but you betrayed us and went off with POTTER! like the slut you are." Bellatrix got louder and louder, continuing to carve into your arm making you scream and cry in pain. "you disobeyed us y/n but you will ALWAYS be a Malfoy and a monster." she got up leaving you on the floor in tears. She was right you did disobey them but you didn't want this life, you didn't want to hurt or kill anyone. All three of your friends heard this from the dungeon not knowing how to feel, you didn't tell them you were a Malfoy you had lied to them for years, not even Draco said anything which was weird because he would say things out of anger.

When Bellatrix wasn't looking you grabbed your wand and hit her to the ground, pointing it at anyone who dared to come close to you. "open the damn gate or you all will be dead by the end of this." you shouted making your mom and brother flinch once again. No one made a move they all just stood there with their wands ready, "OPEN THE DAMN GATE! I KNOW THAT UNFORGIVABLE CURSE." you yelled getting fusturated that no one was listening. Draco had scrambled to find pettigrew and told him to open the gate, when you got down there Harry smiled at you and instantly running to you when he was finally let out.

"thank god you're okay.." he squeezed you tightly and kissed your cheek a million times over again. You laughed and hugged him back "of course i'm okay.. are you all okay?" you said looking at Ron ans Hermione who were also slightly smiling. They all nodded "were okay.. lets get out of here." Ron said chuckling, The rest of you nodding in agreement.