Thirteen

You and Harry both spent the week at the weasley burrow for Ron and Hermiones wedding, helping bake foods, get dresses and tuxes ready, and buying last minute decorations for it. It made it a lot easier for the both of you since your flats were in the muggle world and it would take some time to travel from there to here, and you didn't want to show up late.

"dear can you bake the rest of the chocolate and red velvet cupcakes please? i've got a bunch of invites to write." Molly asked as she came up behind you. You nodded and smiled "of course Molly, i'd be happy to help." you said softly, patting the back of her hand lightly. She smiled and walked away grabbing a hanful of envelopes and cards humming as she made her way up the stairs, disappearing quietly.

You took a deep breath and got out everything you would need, throwing on the apron Molly got you for your 16th birthday after learning your parents didn't get you a thing. You heard the pitter patter of footsteps come hopping down the stairs looking over your shoulder and seeing Harry and his good friend Ginny. The sight of them being so close together made your stomach turn and your face scrunching up, it always bothered you no matter how many times Harry assured you there was no feelings between him and her.

Of course you believed him but you couldn't help but feel jealous, Harry was your boyfriend, he belonged to you after all. You turned your head back around and continued to stir the cupcake batter until all the dry poweder had disappeared, it took awhile and your arm was sore but you managed to do it. As you poured the batter into the cupcake liners you felt a pair of arms wrap around you waist and someone lean in to nibble at your neck.

"Hi harry." you giggled and leaned your head over a bit giving him more room. Harry hummed against your skin and lifted his head making the hairs infront of his forehead brush your cheek, "hey love." he responded. Everything was alright until Ginny asked Harry to zip up one of her spring dresses she had on, you accidentally made a disgusted face noticeably as Harry made eye contact with you again. You snapped your head back around in hopes he didn't notice but when you heard a slight giggle escape from his lips you knew he did.

"is someone jealous?" he teased as his arms snaked around your waist once again. You lied and shook your head "n-no! why would i be jealous of h-her?" you asked nervously trying to cover up the fact that you were actually jealous. Harry pressed kisses all over your bare shoulders, "i can tell you are. i saw you make that face and i can also tell when you're lying." he stated making it seem like he was unbothered.

You sighed and continued pouring the batter into the liners not saying a word. You hated to admit you were jealous because you had already told him so many times before, you didn't want it to agitate him to the point where he did leave you. "Harry i'm not jealous." you said lying again making your boyfriend shake his head and chuckle, "you suck at lying." he shot back removing his arms from around your waist allowing you to slide the pan into the oven.

As you went to walk away Harry grabbed your arm and swung you around to face him. "i told you once before y/n.. theres no feelings between me and Ginny." he said softly pulling you closer to him. You bit your lip and suddenly remembered the fling between the two in 6th year, "yeah but there was in 6th year Harry! what if you two were never actually over eachother.." you whined making Harry choke on air a little.

"that was what? 5 years ago? shes with Dean now anyway. I don't have feelings for her hence why we broke up y/n." his voice was soothing and calm making your nerves cool down a little. You nodded slowly and kissed him passionately for awhile until you heard the timer go off, you pulled away and before you could go get the cupcakes Harry pulled you back and smiled.

"these lips will forever belong to you." he snickered and winked.

You laughed and pulled your arm away, "good."