Finale: Decisions

He wanted to die as a criminal and a traitor. He accepted disgrace in the place of honor, and hate in the place of love...

By reminding Sasuke of the evil that remained in the world and in his life, Bibidi had turned Sasuke into a Majin. He had fallen into the darkness again. However, the lone shinobi accepted it. It reignited his desire for revolution. By becoming Hokage, Sasuke would accept all the hatred in the world and bring peace to all people and nations. The only person without peace would be him. It was a cruel fate, but he was the only shinobi who could accomplish this. 

Sasuke opened his eyes. It must start now.

"I'm leaving," announced Sasuke. 

Bibidi was watching Ocaj work on the captured saiyan. However, Sasuke's sudden decision surprised him. "Where do you think you're going?" he asked. 

"I did what needs to be done already. You have your saiyan. I'm leaving." Sasuke began walking towards the exit of Bibidi's ship. There was no benefit in staying with the warlock. 

"No, by every fiber in your body I command you to stay!" Bibidi tried to use his magical Majin powers to force Sasuke down. 

There was a sharp pain in Sasuke's head, but his conviction was too strong. Shing!!!

A blood red eye glared into Bibidi's soul

A blood red eye glared into Bibidi's soul. He fell back in fear. "B-Buu stop him!" he cried out desperately.

However, the pink monster paid no attention. He blankly stared at the strange Karma mark on his hand. "Buu don't care. We don't need him."

"If you dare come between me and my goals for this world, I will destroy everything you've worked towards, so you too can understand how I feel," threatened Sasuke

"If you dare come between me and my goals for this world, I will destroy everything you've worked towards, so you too can understand how I feel," threatened Sasuke. He kept his cold stare on Bibidi for a long second to make sure the warlock understood. He continued walking away unopposed. His only goal was to become the new Hokage and bring order to the hate-filled shinobi world. 

From the back, Ocaj and Trunks watched the ninja leave the warlock. 

I should report this to the Supreme Kai, thought Ocaj.