Gohan and Sarada

Gohan...what a strange name, thought Sarada. It meant rice.

Sarada was out in the woods practicing her shurikenjutsu.

To be fair, her name "Sarada" did mean salad. Thinking about this made her hungry.

"Hey Sarada!"

"Huh?" Sarada looked back. Coincidentally, it was Gohan.

Gohan had just finished training with team 5, he noticed Sarada and decided to say hi.

Sarada waved. "Hey Gohan!"

As Gohan approached Sarada, his stomach was getting really fluttery. What was he gonna say? He had to think of a question quickly. "Shuriken training?" 

"Yes. Cho-Cho and I were training, but she left early. This was all I could really think of doing," answered Sarada.

Gohan pulled out a kunai and attempted to hit one of Sarada's moving targets, he missed.

"Huh?" He was embarrassed. He was never the best at shurikenjutsu. It just wasn't his style.

Sarada chuckled. She went ahead and threw her own kunai. Thunk! It hit the target.

"Haha, looks like I could use some more training," joked Gohan.

"Hmmm..." Sarada inspected Gohan's form closely. She walked behind the boy. "If you point your body sideways toward the target and throw a bit sooner, I think you'll find your timing a lot more accurate."

"Really? Ok." Gohan turned to the side. Kunai in hand, he swung his arm back.

BAM! Gohan felt his arm bump into something.

"Ow!"

"Huh?" Gohan looked back. He saw Sarada rubbing her nose. Her glasses had been knocked off. He had never really seen Sarada with her glasses off, but she looked pretty. Her eyes were really popping out.

Without her glasses, Sarada couldn't see Gohan very well, but she could make out a blob of the boy. He was just standing there.

"Shanaroda!" She punched Gohan in the face. 

"Oof!" Gohan rubbed his cheek. "What was that for?" It wasn't a hard punch but it still hurt.

"Grrr...With kunai in hand that could've cut me you baka! Geez, couldn't you wait for me to get out of the way?!" shouted Sarada.

"Oh...hehe...Sorry Sarada!" Gohan scratched the back of his head nervously. 

"Hrrrmmmm..." Sarada put her glasses back on. "At least we're even now."

"Haha!" Gohan felt awkward. He laughed it off. It was a funny situation. "Well, maybe we should take a break from shuriken training." Gohan took a seat on the ground. "Gee, you really are a tough girl Sarada."

Sarada stood above Gohan. "Is there something wrong with that?"

"No. You kinda remind me of my mom. It's a good trait to have, especially if you want to become Hokage one day."

"Really?" Sarada took a seat on the ground next to Gohan. "Was she that mean?"

"Not mean, but strict. My mom would kill me if I didn't do my homework." Gohan smiled back at the memories he had with Chi-Chi. 

There was a moment of silence.

"By the way Sarada, why do you want to become Hokage?"

"Huh, me?" Sarada thought for a moment. She got quiet. "It's because..."She didn't know how to answer. She never really thought of a reason why she wanted to become Hokage. "I guess after seeing Lord Seventh, I just really wanted to be like him."