Gohan vs Boruto

"Come on Denki!" cheered Gohan. 

Denki punched the pad Gohan was holding.

Bm! Bm! Bm!

"Haaaah!" he tried to punch the pad harder. His arms were tiring out.

"Denki, don't forget to DODGE!" Gohan pushed the pad towards Denki. The boy fell back in surprise.

It had been about a week since Gohan and his friends had been discharged from the hospital. Today, Gohan was training with team 5. While Iwabe and Metal Lee were sparring, Gohan was trying to toughen up Denki. He was trying to teach him how to control his ki better.

"Huff, huff," Denki laid on the ground exhausted.

"Alright! Good job Denki! I could feel those punches through that pad," commented Gohan.

"Really?" Denki was never really a close combat fighter, but this training might just change that.

"Yeah, after a few days, I've already noticed you've become stronger!"

Denki looked towards Metal Lee and Iwabe. "Well, not too much stronger..."

"Gohan!"

Gohan looked behind himself. Boruto was running towards them.

"Oh, hey Boruto!" greeted Denki.

"I see you've been training pretty hard Denki," said Boruto. He noticed how sweaty the boy was.

"Have you come to train with us?" asked Gohan.

Boruto looked down shyly. "Well...kind of..." Boruto paused for a moment.

"What is it?"

"Gohan, please fight me!" 

"Huh? Why?" asked Denki.

"Gohan, after the battle with Urashiki, I noticed how strong you were. I just want to see how strong I am compared to you."

Gohan was surprised, but he accepted. He had sparred with many of his friends before.

"Oh yeah, that fight with the Otsutsuki," Iwabe and Metal Lee came over. 

"Boruto told us that you single handedly took down that guy," said Metal.

"Huh?" Gohan blushed. He didn't like the attention. "Uh...not really. There's no way I would have won without the help of Boruto and the others."

"Yeah...he said you transformed into something like a...a...super sand???" mentioned Iwabe.

Gohan's face was even more red. How much did Boruto tell these guys? He never really wanted the others to know how strong he was. 

"It's called super saiyan..." said Gohan. In the end, they were still his friends so there was no point in lying.

"Would you care to show us?" asked Denki.

Gohan pondered on the idea for a moment, but agreed.

"Ok, but just try not to tell anyone else."

He took his stance. "Haaaaa!"

Pshw!

A yellow aura bursted around the boy. His hair turned blonde.

"Huuuuuuh?!" exclaimed Iwabe. He could feel the force of Gohan's aura.

"Why's your hair blonde?" asked Metal Lee.

"Uh...I actually don't know..." Gohan quickly reverted back to his base form.

"Awesome..."

"Maybe I need to fight you too!" said Iwabe.