Finale: Gohan vs Soba

Gohan initiated his attack. "Hyah!"

As the alien placed two fingers on his forehead, Gohan's fist passed through an afterimage. The alien disappeared from sight.

That looks like dad's move!

He turned around. The alien was floating above the alleyway. 

BOOM! BOOM! Gohan could still feel rumbles throughout the village. He needed to end this quickly, so he could help the villagers. 

"You're from Planet Yardrat aren't you?" Gohan remembered the planet that Goku trained on before returning to Earth

"Correct. I am Soba, Master Bibidi's great teleporter!" replied the alien.

 I am Soba, Master Bibidi's great teleporter!" replied the alien

He can use instant transmission. Dropping my guard will cost me. Gohan floated up to level with Soba. "My dad learned a few tricks from your planet. Don't expect me to be fooled."

Soba immediately grabbed Gohan and teleported away.

Whoa!!!  The sudden change in environment disoriented Gohan. They were floating above the Hokage Rock faces. He shoved Soba off. "What do you want with me?" 

Soba smirked. This saiyan had strong spirit energy. He was worthy to be taught the Yardratian techniques. "You should join us! I'm sure Master Bibidi will gladly accept you." 

Gohan assumed his fighting stance. "No thanks. After hurting me and putting my friends in danger, I would never join you."

"No one would be able to stop us! You can enjoy all the pleasures once we rule the universe. If you don't join us as a fighter, then we'll use you as Buu's energy source."

Energy source? These guys were just like the Otsutsuki. Gohan kept focus on the enemy. 

"Where is the other saiyan?" asked Soba. 

Other saiyan? Was he referring to Trunks? 

Seeing Gohan's confusion, Soba quickly teleported behind him and struck his head.