Pursuit

Gohan, Garou, and Sho reached the 3 pillars. A big crater of sand had formed from the battle that had happened. 

"Are you ok Gohan? You've been really quiet the rest of the way here," said Sho.

Gohan paused for a moment. He looked down. "I just have a lot to think about." The fact that Ocaj's phone broke bummed out Gohan. Just when he thought he was so close to getting home, Urashiki came and it broke during their fight. However, Gohan was more worried about the fight to come. It had been a while since Gohan used super saiyan 2, but the last time he used it, his father died...If I use it, I can't get cocky. I won't let my actions hurt anyone else! thought Gohan.

"Where's the seal?" asked Garou. The question broke Gohan out of his train of thoughts. He looked up. They were all expecting to find a giant pyramid of sand, The Grand Sand Masoleum Seal, unless Urashiki had already broken out.

"Hey what's that?" asked Gohan. From afar by the crater stood a figure.

 From afar by the crater stood a figure

"That's a doll," answered Garou. His archery skills gave him keen eyesight.

"Be careful, the Otsutsuki was using dolls during the fight," mentioned Gohan. 

"Staying back is my specialty," said Garou. He unslung his bow from his shoulder and knocked an arrow.

Psssshhhwwww! The arrow took off. It hit its target...or so they thought. From afar, the doll seemed to be getting bigger...closer....really quickly!

"It's coming!!!" warned Sho. He unsheathed his sword.

"What?! I'm pretty sure I got a clear shot on it," said Garou. He looked closer, the doll had caught the arrow!

"Stick with your archery Garou," said Gohan. "Sho and I will go fight it upfront. Just support us!"Gohan ran ahead towards the doll.

Sho was intimidated by the doll. It's movements were so erratic, but the fact that Gohan went ahead made him feel a bit more confident. He followed.

The doll approached wildly. Bits of sand flew everywhere. Some got into Gohan's face as he got closer. He threw a punch at the doll as he charged in. The doll flailed to the side and dodged.

"Sho!" called Gohan. From behind, Sho swung his sword at the doll. His first swing missed, the next connected with the dolls hand. Ting!

"Huh?" Sho was surprised that the hand didn't chop off. The doll threw one of its arms at Sho. A small blade stuck out. Sho jumped back.

Thuk!Thuk!Thuk!Thuk!Thuk!Thuk!Thuk!Thuk!

A stream of red arrows bombarded the doll. It tumbled away in the sand. From afar, Garou had landed his shots on the doll. "Take that, punk!" shouted Garou.

The doll got back up. It opened one of its arms and blasted a shower of needles to where Garou was standing. He quickly retreated behind a rock.

"Hrah!" Gohan grabbed one of the doll's legs and threw it into the sand. Booosh!