Konoha Memories: Hard Work

Where is everyone?

Gohan made it to the Thunder Train station. He was there to see Team 7 off on their mission to infiltrate Hozuki Castle. He was disappointed that he was not assigned the mission with them. The Hokage explained that having too many ninja go would jeopardize the mission. 

"Gohan!" called out a voice from behind. 

Gohan turned around. His eyes widened in surprise as Sarada made her way towards him. She was wearing a particularly cute outfit for this mission.

"You're here early." She noticed him looking at her awkwardly. "Something wrong with my outfit???" She glared at him.

"Huh?" Gohan quickly snapped out of his daydream. "Um...you look really pretty..." He smiled. His mother had always told him to compliment a girl on her looks. 

"Eh?" She was never someone to get these type of compliments. "Well, thanks for coming to see me off."

Gohan frowned. "Yeah, it's too bad I can't go with you. This was the least I could do." Gohan looked back again. "Are Boruto and Mitsuki not coming?" 

"Those two left before me. They're acting as prisoners. I'm acting as a young journalist."

"Hehe, you're definitely not interested in that."

"Gimme a break. This is an important mission." Sarada and Gohan walked towards the train stop. "By the way, since you're not going on the mission, what'll you be doing?"

"I don't think there's any mission for me anytime soon, so I'm going to be training with Metal and his dad a lot." 

They made it to the train. 

"Well, this is my stop." She turned around and smiled. "Thanks again for coming."

Gohan smiled back. "Stay safe!"

***

Gohan and Metal Lee fell down on the ground in exhaustion. 

"Very good you two!" shouted Rock Lee.