To the Land of Wind

"Gohan, you should go talk to her," whispered Mitsuki.

Gohan was confused. They were all hanging out at Lightning Burger after a long day. Mitsuki sat next to him. At the other table diagonally in front of them, Sarada was sitting by herself. Cho-Cho was still up getting food.

"What do you mean?" asked Gohan.

"Didn't you want to get closer with Sarada? I advise you talk to her while she's by herself." Mitsuki seemed really curious.

"Uh..." Gohan felt awkward. He stared at Sarada for a bit. He felt a little nervous. 

Sarada took a look back. Gohan quickly shifted his gaze down. Hopefully she didn't see him staring. Gohan got up. He started to make his way over. 

"I'm so hungry," complained Cho-Cho. She sat down by Sarada and Inojin with a plate full of buns. Gohan sat back down by Mitsuki. He felt really embarrassed. 

"Don't tell me you're really going to eat all that!" said Inojin

"Tomorrow is the first time in a long time I've had my day off. Gotta boost my stamina right?" replied Cho-Cho.

"I agree Cho-Cho. Food is always good!" said Gohan as he munched on his burger. Most of his friends had the day off tomorrow, but unfortunately, Gohan still had a mission.

Sarada teased Cho-Cho. "Hey go easy there. I'm not helping if you drop from overeating on our trip."

"No worries."

"You're going away together?" asked Inojin.

"Yup, a four-day, three night gourmet crab extravaganza tour!" answered Cho-Cho excitedly.

"What about you Inojin?" asked Sarada.

"My dad got some time off too, so my family's going fishing."

"Wow, sounds fun! What about you Shikadai?" Shikadai and Boruto were sitting at the table to the side. They seemed really sad.

"I have to go to my mom's family's house in the Land of Wind..." said Shikadai tiredly. 

"Yeah me too. I'm going on a camping trip with my grandpa..." added Boruto.

They both sighed.

"You guys are lucky, I still have to go on a mission..." said Gohan.

"What is it?" asked Sarada.

"Remember those guys I teamed up with during the Chunin Exams?" asked Gohan. (I hope you all remember those chapters..)

"Yeah, if I'm correct their names were...let's see...Garou and Sho," answered Shikadai.

"Yes. Well...I guess we're still the team that represents the Allied Shinobi Force and the Daimyo needs us for a ceremony or something. It's going to be in Sho's homeland, the Hidden Sand, which is also in the Land of Wind."