Finale: To Change the Future

I can see your destiny very clearly

Beware...Those blue eyes shall eventually...Take everything from you!

And know this...those who defeat gods cannot remain ordinary individuals.

Reflect well upon thy fate...as you proceed in life...

Boruto looked down at the mark on his hand as he walked towards Gohan's room. What is this?

During the fight to save Gohan, it gave him a massive power up

During the fight to save Gohan, it gave him a massive power up. However, he was afraid of using it again. It was given to him by Momoshiki, a villain not to be trusted. What did this all mean? 

When Boruto reached the start of the hall, he noticed a man was entering Gohan's room. It was Bardock, the one who saved them from Sasuke. He claimed that he was Gohan's grandfather.

Thinking back, the events still traumatized Boruto. In addition to the mark on his hand, Master Sasuke was against them, and no one knew why. Team 7 would had died if Bardock was not there. Boruto wished that none of this was happening. It felt like his life was crumbling beneath his feet. Was this the end that Momoshiki foresaw?

Boruto wanted to meet with Gohan to check on his condition and to talk about the new enemy, but with Bardock in the room, he would have to wait. 

But out of curiosity, Boruto crept towards the door and listened to the conversation between Bardock and Gohan.

***

Bardock saw his grandson trapped in casts on a hospital bed. Bruises and scratches still covered the boy's body, and his handicapped limbs were noticeable. It was not how Bardock wanted to greet his grandson after a few years, but no matter the circumstances, Bardock only wanted to save Gohan. 

"You're looking terrible. How are you feeling?" asked Bardock.