Konoha of the Past

Bm! Bm! On the rooftops of Konoha, a battle was raging.

"KONOHA LEAF HURRICANE!" 

Bm!

"Gah!" The kick pushed Goku back onto the neighboring building.

This guy is pretty good! thought Goku. Rock Lee's attacks weren't the heaviest, but it was his speed that caught Goku off guard. Goku stood on the balls of his feet, ready for the next attack. He stared down with the bushy browed boy. 

"Here I come!" Rock Lee jumped onto the roof Goku was on and proceeded with a combination of attacks

"Here I come!" Rock Lee jumped onto the roof Goku was on and proceeded with a combination of attacks. "Haaa!"

Goku used his lead arm to parry the punches. Bm! Bm! Bm!

Goku held his ground. He's so focused on me down here, I bet he won't be expecting me to attack from above! In between Rock Lee's punches, Goku found the chance to jump up.

"Huh?" Rock Lee took a step back.

"Hyah!" Goku used his little leg to roundhouse kick Rock Lee in the face. BAM!

"Whoa!" Rock Lee barely regained his balance before slipping off the building.

"HI-YAH!" Goku began to attack. 

It was Lee's turn to defend. Lee blocked a few of Goku's strikes, but his position was not the most optimal. He jumped back onto the taller building behind him.

"You fight really well," said Rock Lee. He slowly began crouching down.

"Thanks! You too! You're really fast," said Goku.  

"Really?" Rock Lee placed his hands on the weights wrapped around his legs. "Well, Son Goku, let me give you the honor to see my full strength." He dropped the weights onto the ground. THUD!!!

"Wow, maybe I'll get serious too," replied Goku. He brought his arms back.

At the exact same moment, they jumped after each other. 

"KAAA MEEE..."

"Konoha Daisenpu!" 

"STOOOPPPP!!!" Gohan jumped in between the two fighters.