Period days

Y/N's pov:

I was in my bed watching Netflix as I wasn't feeling good since i was on my period. Haruto came into the room while he was on his phone. I paused the movie i was watching and was just admiring his handsome face and his perfectly built body.

"Haruto" i called him. "Hey baby" he said with his deep voice. "I'm not feeling good I'm on my period" i said. "Do you need anything? Or do you want me to do anything?" He asked me worriedly. I just laughed at how cute he was asking me such questions. "No, i just want you, i miss you" i said. He hopped on the bed, i shifted a little and he slept by my side. I rest my head on his chest and he started caressing my hair dearly. "Y/N are you sure you're okay?" he asked me with his deep voice, half whispering. I nodded. And then we cuddled and we both drifted off to sleep.

<Time skip>
I woke up from our nap and i started feeling cramps and they were sharp. Tears started to well up in my eyes. I got up from the bed and headed towards the bathroom to change. I headed back towards the bed and Haruto was now awake. "Y/N are you okay?" He said with his sleepy voice. " No, i have such bad cramps right now" i said with a pout. "Aww come here" he said and i slept beside him. He hugged and and he then pulled up my shirt and caressed my belly to ease the pain. "I love how you take care of me" i said. "I should take care of you because you are mine and you are the most important thing to me" he said and started placing kisses all over my forehead and my lips with his tender lips. His words and his kiss for some reason just made me feel alot better.

"Now that i feel a bit better, can you cook something for me i hungry," I told him. "Anything for my baby" he said and hopped off the bed.

I went downstairs and sat on the couch and scrolled through my phone while waiting for haruto. A few minutes later he brought me his self cooked meal that looked super delicious. I placed the plate onto the table and just went back on to my phone. "Why aren't you eating? I thought you were hungry?" He asked and i said "You need to feed me, im in pain." "Do i really have to?" He asked once again with his clueless face which i find it cute but i have to keep on the act and i said, "Yes your girlfriend is in pain and you don't even wanna feed her?" i pouted with a slight fake disappointment. He quickly grabbed the plate and started feeding me. "Aish what a needy and cheesy girlfriend" he said with a slight smirk and i playfully hit him.

~I hope you enjoy this one☺️🤍