Hiding our relationship

REQUEST
word count: 770

Y/N:

Haruto and I have been dating for a little over 3 months now. We've been keeping it a secret from the other members. I was the one who wasn't ready to tell them yet and Haruto respected my decision and went along with it.

I was invited over by Jihoon at his house for his little Saturday night party with the boys. Spending time with the boys is always enjoyable. Jihoon and Mashiho were busy setting up the snack bar while Jeongwoo and Asahi were busy with the bonfire.

"So how's life these days?" Doyoung asked.

"Okay I guess things aren't going too well but all in all it's okay," I replied.

"Why is Haruto and Junkyu taking so long!? They are the only ones who haven't arrived," Jihoon shouted from across the room.

"I bet Kim junkyu will be fashionably late with his pink hoodie again,"  Jeongwoo said as he came inside.

*Ding Dong*

"Y/N can you please answer the door it's probably the guys, " Hyunsuk said.

"Okay" I said as I rose up from my seat and headed towards the door and opened it.

Junkyu's hands were loaded with convenience store bags and Haruto just finished parking his car. I helped Junkyu with the bags but Haruto was quick to take the bags away from my hands.

"Hyung you act so ugentlemanly. Guys don't let girls do stuff like this," he said annoyed. "It's okay Haruto, " I said and knocked his arm a little afraid that the guys might catch on about what's going on.

"Now that we're all here should we go outside?" Jihoon suggested and we all went outside.

More than 40 minutes had passed and we have had a few drinks. My alcohol tolerance is so low that i get drunk extra fast. The guys kept on talking about guy things. I kept on thinking whether I should ask Haruto to leave together.

"Y/N looks so drunk," Jeongwoo sneered.

"PARK JEONGWOO watch your mouth. I'm not that drunk," I shot back.

"Come on babe let's go home," I said and kissed and  held what I thought was Haruto's cheeks and hand and stood up.

"I'm sorry what? Y/N you are so drunk. You shouldn't be leaving. Just stay the night here," I heard Hyunsuk's concerned voice saying that.

I turned around and saw that the cheeks I kissed were actually Hyunsuk's and the hand I was holding was also Hyunsuk's.

My eyes widened and I covered my widely open mouth with my hand and gasped. This is so f-ed up. I was now feeling completely sober. Everyone was now awkward. Haruto came over to my seat and rubbed my back. "Don't worry Y/N if this makes you feel any better, All of us know it already," Jaehyuk said.

"What!? You guys knew?" Haruto and I both said in unison. "What do you mean you all know? What am I missing on?" Hyunsuk asked.

"Oops," Jeongwoo said. "I thought-" Junkyu added.
"I can't believe you guys knew all along and didn't even tell us you knew," Haruto said blankly.

"Y/N what is going on? What do I not know about?"

Haruto cleared his throat. "You see hyung Y/N and-", I cut him off. "Haruto and I have been dating for more than three months now. I swear we were going to tell you guys but I wasn't ready so Haruto agreed to wait till I was ready. Im so sorry things ended up this way and Hyunsuk oppa has to find it out this way," I said apologetically.

"Wow...." Hyunsuk and look at both me and Haruto and then at the guys with tear-filled eyes. "You guys are now all grown up," he said and a tear fell out of his eye. Haruto and I gave a look at each other and laughed.

"When you say Hyunsuk cries over everything, it's true. He really does cry over everything," asahi said blankly and we all laughed including Hyunsuk himself.

"I feel so relieved now that this happened. Y/N we can finally act PDA in front of the guys without worrying," he said and gave me a wink. "Over my dead body," Hyunsuk said.

"Stop it Haruto," I said and slapped his arm. The guys laughed and Jeongwoo said, "I'd rather bury myself alive than to watch these two kiss in front of me," he said gave us a disgusted look.

The night went on with endless conversations and laughs and we all enjoyed it. The night turned out to be one of the best nights me and the boys have spent.