Rough day

NOTE

{The mentioned song in the imagine is a song by Ricky Nelson}

~ROUGH DAY~

It twisted the door knob of our apartment that Haruto and I shared. Every ounce of energy i had in me was drained. I was surprised to see a worried Haruto sitting on the couch. "I was literally about to call you because i was starting to worry."  "I just had a rough day today" i said while slowing walking towards him.

I pulled him in for a kiss while we both were standing up. I threw my arms around his neck. He looked down at me and broke the kiss. "Y/N you can talk to me if you want."  "There's no need for it. Who would want to listen to my pathetic story at 1 in the morning anyways."  "Hey, i would of course in a millon times always want to listen to whatever you have to say."

We both sat down on the couch i told him everthing that had happened today at college.  Nodding his head from time to time. After spitting out all of my anger and how unfair i was being treated today i added, "Living a life everyday where you are always being compared to people who are better than you in almost every way is so stressful. To always be reminded of how much of a loser you are is also not an easy thing to take. I may not be as good or as smart as other people are but I am a human being, we each have our own flaws, our own imperfections. Why can't they just normalise and accept that" i said and started sobbing.

Haruto being the good boyfriend he is, he comforted me. He pulled me in for a long, deep hug and shushed me. "Don't ever let them take you down. I know you are strong and i will always stay by your side. You are literally so perfect so don't ever hate or blame yourself over small things. It's not your fault." That made me sob even more. My face was buried into his chest. The front of his shirt was soaked with my tears.

As soon as I stopped crying, he stood up and headed towards the kitchen. I looked at him and questioned myself, "why is it that he still looks gorgeous even in that simple outfit?." A simple plain white shirt and grey sweats were just about enough to catch my eye. He came back with all of my favourite snacks. My face lit up of joy. I tried to snatch them but he pulled his hands away. "Nuh-uh not happening. You have to pay for it first."  "Haruto! Just give them to me already" i said with a sad, kind of like baby voice.

"No Y/N you can't just get everything you want for free! You have to give your handsome boyfriend a kiss first." With that i pecked him lightly on his cheeks. He gave the snacks to me and he immediately ran towards our room. He came back with what seemed to be like a bouquet of flowers . He sat beside me and pinched my cheeks which was so random. He gave me the bouquet and he sang a song. I find myself to be so lucky to have a boyfriend who can rap, dance and sing all at the same time. The song he sang to me was 'never be anyone else but you'.

"There'll never be anyone else

But you for me

Never ever be

Just couldn't be

Anyone else but you."

"If I could take my pick

Of all the girls I've ever known

Then I'd come and pick you

Out to be my very own

There'll never be anyone else

But you for me

Never ever be

Just couldn't be

Anyone else but you."

The lyrics to the song were so romantic. Hearing those words from him just warms and melts my heart. It somehow got rid of all the stress i was being under. He always tries his best to make me feel better whenever i feel down or whenever i am under a lot of stress. There was never a dull moment being with Haruto. Everyday was like starting a new adventure. One couldn't possibly wish for a better boyfriend than Haruto. It isn't that i am exaggerating but just speaking 'facts'.

~Hello, hope you like this one🙆🏼💕. Lowkey runnin' out of ideas on what to write next😔✊. Please support my imagines book by giving it a vote✨