Candle lit dinner

A requested chapter (the first part of this chapter is actually similar to the one i wrote before. i wrote that one long ago but forgot to publish it😭 but since i got this request i will publish it again anyway since the plot is different😉) hope you enjoy!
—————————————

We laid on the sandy beach tired from all the swimming we did. I could hear Haruto's loud breathing. I elbowed his half-sleeping self to ask him to go home.

"Hmm what?" he asked and fluttered open his eyes. He has the most beautiful eyes. His eyes hold everything. I could see his heart full of the love he has for me in his eyes. I snuck a kiss onto his nose as he slightly tilted his head.

"Can we go homee," I repeated and made quotation marks with my hands. "What? Now?" He asked. "Yes yes now." "But i want to stay for a bit longer," he said and dragged his words dramatically.

We both sat up and held hands. I agreed to stay for a bit longer and to just, you know, enjoy our time together. When we first started dating I always doubted if he actually loves me and I still do even today. I know he loves me, but a part of me is just so unconfident and insecure that sometimes I just doubt even the obvious.

"Am i pretty?" I asked him as I laid my head on his shoulder. "Why are you asking me that? You know the answer already Y/N. You are pretty and beautiful each and every moment. I wish you could see yourself from my point of view," he said. "What if I become a worm or something. Will you still love me then?" I asked again and turned my head to look at his face. He laughed before he spoke. "Even if you become a worm, my love for you will always stay the same. I love you so much more than just to the moon and back," he said and stroked my hair as his lips formed a smile. 

6 pm:

"Are you going to come out?" Haruto shouted from downstairs. "I'm almost done, give me a sec."

A little later after we got home, Haruto told me to get myself cleaned and put on a nice outfit. He said he wasn't going to say anything because this was going to be a surprise.

I twist the doorknob of our room and walked down the stairs. "Holy smokes!" He said and gave me a look. He himself was all dolled up too. "Is my hair okay? Does it look too... frumpy?" I asked. "You look absolutely perfect," he said and kissed me steadily, but ever so slowly.

After a 20 minute long car ride, we reached a beautiful place at a more secluded area. "Wow this place is beautiful! But why aren't there any people?" I asked. "I booked the whole place for us. It took quite an effort to book the whole place but if it's for you, it's worth the effort," he said as he let a gentle smile overcome his face.

There were delicious and appetizing food laid before us on the table. Haruto picked up his wine glass and signalled me to do the same. He clicked our wine glasses and he said, "To us, till forever falls apart."

———————————-
The last words, i just had to hahaha. And guyss, you got me to 11k while i was gonee!? Thank you so much. I hope you'll continue to like and cherish my imagines. So sorry for the long break i took. School is literally killing ya girl😞 anyways will try to publish at least one chapter every weekend🤠👍🏿 till then, yeehaw and byebye take care errbody.