Treasure High 2

4 months of going to treasure high:

I was so sleepy during class as I stayed up till 3 last night because I had to finish all my assignments including Haruto's. Yes, you're right, Im still doing Haruto's school works for him. What good does it do to me when I do his works for him? Nothing.

I dozed off during class and I was awoken by a touch I felt near my temple. I blinked a few times and saw Haruto staring deeply into my eyes. "What are you doing?" I brushed off his hand as I put my hand on my chest to feel my rapidly pounding heartbeat.

"Did you do my assignments for me?" he asked as he used his elbow to support his chin and looked at me with a poker face. "Yes and note this. This the last time I'm doing these kind of stuff for you," I said as I was busy writing down some important points from the lesson we learnt today.

As I kept on writing on the lined sheets of my paper, I felt a pair of eyes staring at me intently. I checked if Haruto was looking at me or not with the side of my eyes. "neomu yeppeun," he mumbled. "Huh?" I turned around to face him. "What were you saying?" I asked again but before he could answer the bell rang.

"Okay class, make sure to submit your assignments that are due today in my office before lunch," Mr. Park announced and walked out of the class. I stood up trying to go and talk to Yedam and the others who are now my friends but Haruto held my wrist tightly and turned me around to face him. "Where are you going?" he asked me. "To my friends," I said.

I slipped out of his hand and walked away not even looking back. I sat on Yoshi's desk and had a chat with the boys. "Y/N did you even sleep last night? I can see your under eye bags and dark circles as clear as the sky," Hyunsuk said concerned. "Really? Is it that visible? I did stay up till late last night," I sighed.

"Is it because of Haruto again?" Mashiho asked. "Speaking of the devil" Yoshi pointed out. I turned behind to see Haruto clenching his fists walking at a fast pace towards me directly. "What in the world have you done Y/N?" Yedam said still looking at Haruto.

Haruto took a hold of my wrist and and dragged me out of class all the way to the school auditorium. (the place where doyoung had his piano performance)
He let go of my hand when we were near the piano.
The room was so dark, only the light above the piano was on. "Change the name of your assignment to mine and mine to yours," he said angrily.

"What? are you crazy it's mine and there's no reason im going to exchange mine with yours. I did all your work ever since I came to this school and till this day you have never even thanked me and now you have the audacity to do this to me!?" I said, my voice kind of breaking because I was so furious.

"I read your assignment and yours is obviously better even the words you used aren't the same. Yours is so much better. So exchange it with mine," he said.

"Obviously it won't be the same. Don't you think our teacher would be suspicious if we both submit the exact same 10 paragraph of words!?" I yelled.

"Haruto is this what you're really angry about? What is it really? I'm tired of keeping up with your ill-tempered behaviour everyday, always agreeing to whatever you tell me to do. I'm not your toy to play with!" I yelled.

"Y/N do you have any clue at all! I like you and that's why I act like this everyday! I hate seeing you with Yedam and his stupid little friends everyday. I hate seeing you laugh whenever you're with them but always getting annoyed whenever you're with me. I let you do all my work for me because then we'd have more to talk about but that's not how things are going," Haruto spat out.

"Y/N I like you. I like you so much. From the moment I first saw you," his voice softening as his stare got heavier. Much much heavier.

"Haruto don't you dare lie. Do you even remember how you treated me the first time you saw me!? I was so hurt back then!" I said as I almost cried.

"That wasn't the first time I saw you Y/N," He said and held both of my hands and rubbed his thumb against my palm as he told me the story of when he first saw me.

*Flashback*

Haruto:
I was sitting inside my car, on my way to school. I felt like ditching school that day and just as I was about to tell my driver to turn the car, a beautiful sight caught my eye. I leaned back on my seat and watched her, The girl. She had silky beautiful hazelnut brown hair. She wore our school uniform and she looked nervous. Maybe she is new because I've never seen this breathtaking girl before in school. When I reached school, I asked all those I thought who'd know any new transfer students if they know any new female student like her but they didn't. And when she bumped onto me the morning of that day, my heart pounded a billion beats per second. That was a moment I would never forget in my life.

*End of flashback*

"Do you really like me Haruto?" I asked sniffing.
He suddenly leaned in closer and rested one of his hands on the piano for support and his other hand went up on the back of my neck. He kissed me passionately and I closed my eyes. Our kiss, it was divine, sublime, it was amazing.

As the kiss went on deeper I stumbled and my elbow and hands pressed the different keys of the piano producing meaningless melody. Haruto went in more and I threw my arms around his neck. His hand that was on the piano before went up to my waist and pulled my body closer.

We kissed for minutes and we were so into the moment until Junkyu barged in and said, "What's that noise?" "Asahi is that you? Are you sick?" he asked. Asahi dragged him out of the room immediately and Haruto and I both laughed at the situation.

___________

OMG i wrote this in a hurry before my class starts. I hope it's readable. ILY😭🤍