Being Haruto's tutor part (2/2)

REQUESTED CHAPTER

Part 2 is here!! Yayyy!

Y/N's pov:

Today would be my fifth time tutoring Haruto. We don't have classes today so we decided that Haruto comes over to my house to study.

There were still plenty of time before the said time of our study session. So, i decided to surf through my phone for the time being. Over half an hour has passed, I found myself scrolling through Haruto's instagram profile (let's just pretend that he has one )

I can't keep lying to myself, these days i've been noticing myself constantly looking through his social media accounts. But the question that arises was, "Have i actually fell for him or am I just being delusional?". I felt so uneasy because i knew exactly what the answer to that question was. Yes, yes, I have indeed fell for him.

Time skip:

I looked at my phone clock and it read 2:58 p.m. I immediately jumped up and headed to my bedroom. Thinking that I need to look somewhat presentable, I went in search for a decent outfit and change out of my sloppy pajamas.

After 5 or 6 minutes later, I heard the door bell ringing and ran downstairs to open the door.

"Hi" said Haruto. "Come in" i said. I don't know why but we were being very awkward which wasn't a fun experience.

After a few minutes have passed we felt more and more comfortable with each other. "So you see here, if you don't add these two numbers, the answer for equation two would be wrong" i said and Haruto nodded his head and that was when my pen slipped out of my hand and fell onto the floor.

I reached out my hand to where my pen was exactly when Haruto did. Our hands collided with each other's and he looked into my eyes. I held contact with him for 3 seconds and I looked away feeling awkward... again.

"Y/N can you please look at me?" he asked and I did.

"On a scale of 1-10 how close do you think we are?" he asked seriously.

"Hmm, mayble like 8?" i replied.

"Then i guess it would we okay for me to say what I'm about to say" (long pause) he took a deep breath and said, "You know how you we've been spending time together lately, I've been enjoying every moment i have spent with you. The bottom line is that I like you Y/N" he just blurted out.

My stupid brain had to process what just happened. "Had the person i like just confessed to me?" "Were my feelings for him after all requited?" were the questions i asked myself.

He still locked his stare and I said, "I like you too Haruto." His face immediately lit up and he held my hands. A laughed slipped out of my mouth and haruto asked, "Why, why are you laughing Y/N this is serious" he said.

"I'm sorry the person i like liking me back just feels so unreal" i said. He kissed me on my lips, he looked up to me and said, "Now does that still feel unreal to you?" he asked.

Hope you enjoyed reading the second part! I'm sorry if this part wasn't up to your expectations but i tried my best. See you next time when i come back with a new imagine request. Take care😽💖