Jealousy

abbreviation: G/N - Girl's name.

Haruto suddenly back hugged me while i was preparing breakfast for the both of us. I turned over to see Haruto being fully dressed. I cant deny the fact that he looked good in a hoodie paired with loose jeans, his new air jordans and a nice fannel to complete the look. He also wore his new chain necklace that i find quite beautiful. His hair was also nicely set and his forehead was exposed.

"Nice outfit" i complimented him. He just shrugged and lightly pecked my lips. "What are you making? it smells good" he asked while standing beside me, knees half bent to match my height. "Just a new recipe that i found online last night. I woke up extra early just to make this for you... and me" i said and he chuckled a little.

After i was done making the dish he helped me set up the table for breakest. "I didn't know i had such a great chef as my girlfriend" he said and gave the italian man hand gesture. "Lucky you! You got the whole package!" I smirked back. "You haven't told me yet where you are going with that handsome face and that nice outfit" i asked. "Oh i was going to tell you but then I totally forgot because i was struck by the delicious breakfast you made. I'm hanging out with my hyungs today" he said. "Good for you, you haven't had the time to hangout with them lately so i hope you guys will have a great time". "Yea i agree and i hope so too" he said.

Haruto was now leaving and he kissed me and said, "I'll be home soon!". "Okay make sure to have fun" i said.

Time skip

I was trapped in boredom since today was a Saturday and I didn't have anything to do. I watched Haruto's fancams and was just fangirling over him. I smiled as I thought to myself, millions of girls want this handsome guy and i got lucky enough to have him as my boyfriend.

A little later I scrolled through twitter and saw that Hyunsuk oppa has just posted a new photo on his account. I liked the post but then saw that one of the photos had a girl who has had a crush over haruto for the longest time.

In the group photo you saw that G/N had one of her arms wrapped around haruto's waist and that made your blood boil being the jealous type girlfriend you are.

You couldn't be at ease knowing that haruto is out with this girl and you on the other hand are not even with them.

A couple of hours later, Haruto came home. He took off his shoes and shouted your name. He went into your shared bedroom and he saw you on your bed watching a movie. You didn't even make an eye contact with him.

"What's wrong Y/N are you mad? I'm now home don't you miss me?" he asked opening his arms widely signalling you to hug him. But you just ignored him and continued to watch the movie.

He snuggled right next to you and said "Yaahh at least tell me what's wrong, are you angryy? did i do something wrong?" "You, you make me angry" you said. "Y/N you're being so unreasonable."

"Am I!? I'm mad because you said you were going to hang out with your hyungs but in reality G/N was with you guys and I wasn't? Now is that unreasonable??" You asked in an angry tone almost losing your temper. "She even had her arms wrapped around your waist!" you said. Haruto was completely dumbfounded.

He then softly spoke, "Y/N i think you misunderstood the situation we were in. I would never lie to you." "We met G/N on the street by chance and she insisted on taking a group photo since we haven't seen each other for a long time. She wrapped her arms around my waist while I wasn't ready but i brushed off her hand immediately amd told her she shouldn't do that because you might get mad if you knew." "It's just all a misunderstanding Y/N, i can call the other members if you want me to" he said and looked straight into your eyes. "Do you even know how loyal i am being to you?, i bet you don't even how loyal i am to you?" He questioned me and sighed and pretended to be sad but in reality he was just putting on a show to get your attention.

You were now all soft for him again. You giggled and hugged him tightly. "I believe you Haruto Watanabe" you said and you two made up and kissed.