Robin Hood.

"Noah I can't go back in there

"Noah I can't go back in there." I hesitated outside the boathouse, listening to the loud music play and the chatter from inside. My heart was beating fast and I felt nerves rushing around my body, overtaking every other sense that I possessed.

"You'll be fine, I just gotta do something. You can be the distraction." He persuaded. I held back, not feeling brave enough to face my peers and Michael. Noah sighed and rolled his eyes, not encouraging or supporting my decision at all. Then he grabbed my hand, interlocking our fingers.

I looked down at the way our bodies connected, his soft fingers rested in mine and it gave me butterflies deep in my stomach. I didn't understand these feelings that Noah ignited inside of me, I just knew that with his hand in mine I felt confident enough to face any challenge. He guided me through the mass of drunken bodies as they hit it up on the dance floor and stopped once we got to the tables.

Noah picked up someones purse and started looking through it. My eyes darted back to the dance floor, making sure nobody was watching him.

"What are you doing?" I whisper shouted over the music.

"You're really not great at following the rules. I said no questions." Noah pointed out sarcastically as he pocketed a handful of notes before moving onto the next table and doing the same thing. He visited five tables and took cash from each and everyone of them. It was actually unnerving at the amount of people who left their bags unattended or their suit jackets alone.

"Mia you're back!" Gabi stumbled over and slung her arm around me in a drunken motion. Noah gave me a side smirk but I ignored the look on his face. "You know, I'm so glad you've left East Side, I just feel like Bell View is where you belong." She looked towards Noah, looking him up and down. "Who's this hunky guy?" She bat her eyelashes at him drunkenly.

Noah covered the smile on his lips and then stepped forward, invading her personal space. He put his fingers through her hair, and tucked a strand behind her ear. Smooth.

"I'm Noah. I'd love to get to know you more baby but I need to leave." He whispered close to her ear. It looked like his words alone were enough to turn her on and there was a sickening feeling of rage building up inside of me.

Not Gabi, I wouldn't mind him showing attention to anyone but her. Noah grabbed my hand and pulled me towards the door but this time I was a little less excited to have his hand in mine, in fact I wanted to squeeze his hand so tightly that I broke his fingers off. He got me outside and I released my hand abruptly, he looked at me with a questionable glance.

"You flirted with Gabi!" I shouted and his smile sparkled his eyes like the sun baking down on an beautiful autumnal day.

"Chill Mia, I put chewing gum in her hair. She'll have to shave it all off by tomorrow." My mouth dropped open but he ignored my shocked expression and just started counting his money.