From now on.

I knocked on the door a little too excitedly and Noah answered, looking the corridors up and down to make sure I hadn't been followed, or more likely brought someone with me

"Did you tell them anything?" He asked.

"Hello to you too." I giggled.

"You smell like a bar, how much did you drink?" I swayed into the room and took a seat on the bed beside Emily, ignoring Noah's rude comment.

"Hi Em, whatcha doing?" Noah stood tensely at the doorway, watching my every move. He was a protective big brother, ready to kick me out if I misbehaved.

She gave me a quick hug and then pointed at the television. "Watching the greatest showman." Not really paying me much attention and I could see why.

"Yeah I do love a bit of Zac Efron." I nodded with appreciation at the tv screen.

"Zac Efron." Noah muttered. I raised my eyebrows at him in question. "You into all that." He waggled his finger at the tv and a little smirk tugged at the corner of my mouth.

"Seeing hot guys dance? Yeah. Would be better if they were nak—"

"Mia!" Noah put his hand to his forehead and shook his head. I laughed to myself. "I meant dark hair, blue eyes... Doesn't matter." He rambled under his breath.

My smile grew bigger. "Yeah. But I also like brown hair and brown eyes." He smiled shyly at me and I matched it.

"Like Noah." Emily butted in, I didn't even think she was paying attention to us. "Is he your boyfriend?" She asked.

"No!" Noah practically shouted.

"Answer faster next time." I muttered. Emily giggled as she continued watching her movie. Noah finally relaxed and stepped away from the door, only a little.

"Okay Em, it's getting late. It's time for bed." Noah said with his serious tone switched on.

"She can't go to bed yet! They haven't played the best song!" I protested. Noah sighed and touched his forehead again, I swear his exasperated movements were going to leave a mark.

"Mia!" He scolded.

"Yeah Noah, they haven't played the best song." Emily repeated. Earning me a very angry look from Noah. I high fived her just to add salt to his wounds.

"This is it!" I shouted as 'From Now On' started building up. I cranked up the volume and stood up on the bed, holding the remote as a microphone and singing into it with so much feeling and emotion.

Emily and Noah looked at me like I was an alien. But I continued making my own music video, serenading them both. When the chorus picked up I pulled Emily to her feet, standing with her on the bed. She copied my dance moves, the exact ones from the movie. Yes I had seen this film many times.