CHAPTER ONE: TRIAL DAY

07.02.2021, 11:00 a.m.

Shawn's P.O.V:

Today Miss Parker starts a trial day here. Of course I won't leave my kids with her alone, cause I put the cameras in my house so I know if it isn't some thief, dictator or something. I know it isn't good spying on someone but I have to make sure my kids will be safe with this young lady.

"Alright, so Ms Parker, I would like you to clean the kitchen from the mess because our kids had a little - let's say - experiment, also please make a dinner for the kids and play with them outside. If something will happen please call me or my wife immediately. My wife and I are gonna leave for work now"

"Okay, Mr Mendes, everything will be alright l promise" She says.

"I hope so" I hear Camila's mumbing but she's right.

We get out of the house and go to the car to spy Ashley and kids by the secret cameras hidden in all of the house.

"I hope this girl won't invite some guy and f*ck with him" Camila says.

"I hope so too, but I don't think she's like that, she seemed really nice during the job interview"

"You're saying that because you looked at her b*tt when she came to the house"

"NO!" I say. Well, maybe... Mendes, stop!

We look at the laptop. It seems that Ashley is taking a good care of the house and kids.

"So kids, after I clean the kitchen I will make you some food. What would you like for the dinner?"

"I would like to eat a cinnamon rolls"

"Me too"

"No kids! You won't eat sweet things for the dinner. You can eat them after dinner"

"Wahhhhh" Peter says, being disappointed.

"I'm sorry kids, I can make some soup for you. Which one? Maybe tomato-"

"NO!"

"They are my blood haha" I laugh.

"So which soup then?"

"RAMEN!" Both Peter and Emily yell!

"Do you know how to make it?" Ashley asks them.

"YOU HAVEN'T EVER MAKE IT?" Kids asks in shook.

"Nope, unfortunately no. Would you mind telling me how to do it?"

"Of course" Peter says.

Emily hands Ashley some ingredients for ramen. And then they start making it. It seems that Peter and Emily are having fun with Ashley.

"So we choose her?" I turn to Camila.

"I'm not sure" She says.

"What do you mean? She's perfect!"

"But all the time you're are looking at her b*tt!"

"What? No, I'm not!"

"Yes, you are!"

"Camila, I look at kids, not at her"

"She is gonna be one with whom you are gonna sleep in our bed!"

"Not true!"

Camila rolls her eyes.

"Alright, but I will JUST do it for kids"

"Thank you" I whisper.

We get out of the car and head to the house.

"Daddy! Mommy!" Kids run to my and Camila's arms, but she ignore kids just go and check if where there are no cameras, something wasn't steal. But I am sure everywhere were cameras so.

"Oh hello Mr Mendes!"

"Hello, Ashley. How was the day?"

"Good tho. Kids were amazing and also taught me how to do a ramen and they helped me preparing it. Of course I cleaned the kitchen as sir said"

"I know it"

"But how?" She asks, confused.

I need to tell her about the cameras, but I am afraid that she will be mad and leave us.

"You see those black dots?" I point to the places where the cameras are.

"Yeah, why?"

"These are the cameras"

"Were you spying on me?" She asks.

"Yeah, but understand us. We wanted to be sure if you are not gonna act like other maids or nannies we have had before. If you would not want to work here, we will respect your decision"

"I mean I am shocked but I would like to work here as maid. Really"

"So can we sign the papers?"

"Of course" She smiles at me.

Her smile is so cute like I can watch it all the time!

Stop Mendes!

"Welcome to the family, Ashley Parker."