CHAPTER FOURTEEN: "MY PICCOLA?"

05.04.2021

Ashley's P.O.V:

I wake up in Shawn's arms. He's already sleeping. I wanna to move my head to face him and I wake him up.

"Hey baby" Shawn says with a raspy voice.

"Hi, so we are a couple now?" I look at him.

"I think so" He kisses my nose and I start giggling.

"Ashley and daddy are laying in the bed!" I hear Raul's voice and see him.

"Oh s*it" I hear Shawn is cursing to himself.

"Do you think he heard us yesterday?" I trun to him.

"I don't know but I hope he didn't"

"Ashley?" Raul asks when he comes to me closer.

"Yes, sweetheart?"

"Why were you screaming daddy's name?"

Oh s*it, he heard we had s*x last night.

"Um, we were arguing but we are okay now" Shawn lies.

"Okay" Raul says and leaves our bedroom. Yes, OUR.

Because we are now together I have to tell Shawn about my part. He has to know if I want him to trust him no matter what.

"Ash? Is everything alright? You seem sad now. What happened?" Shawn asks.

"Because we are a couple now I want you to know my past, because I don't want to lie to you"

"Okay, go on then"

"I mean I am from a pathological family. My father and mother are alcoholics and d*ug dealers, but I ended up things with them, so don't worry. They treated me like s*it. At first I didn't want to have s*x with you, because my father- I mean- my stepfather r*ped me and my mother helped me have an abortion, because I was just 15. But my mother wasn't better that father. I wanted to be with my biological father named Antonio, who is and lives now in Italy but we lost the contact"

"Oh God, I am so sorry, I didn't know that you had been going through a bad in your childhood"

"Don't worry, now I'm okay, I just wanted you to know that, because I don't want to have secrets and hide them from you"

"You would like to meet with your father, wouldn't you?"

"I would love to meet him again, but I don't know where to find"

"Do you know what is his surname?"

"Yes, his full name is Antonio Denorro"

"But you are Ashley Parker-"

"I know, it's my stepfather's surname"

"Alright, I will check it on the Internet and you will go and check if Raul is alright, I don't want to stress you out"

"Thank you baby" I kiss him on his lips and wear clothes to go to Raul and check how is he doing.

"Momma" Raul says.

"Yes baby?"

"Can we watch 'Paw Patrol'?"

"Of course buddy, but lemme make you breakfast for you and daddy, okay"

"Okay" Raul smiles.

"I found it!" I hear Shawn's voice coming from the bedroom. I head there.

"You found him?"

"Yes, Antonio Denorro, Italy, Lawyer" I look at the photo of him.

"Yes, that's him!"

"Did you study Law also?"

"Yes and Administration, but I don't have a legal application. I didn't have money for it so I started working as a maid"

"Speaking of which, maybe you should contact him and ask for a legal application"

"Do you think it's a good idea?" I ask him, being not sure.

"Of course! Now let's go and call him"

"Okay"

I call my dad. I am so scared. What if he hates me?

"Dad?"

"Mi piccola?"