CHAPTER TWENTY: KIDNAPPED

15.08.2022

Ashley's P.O.V:

Did he panicked or what?

Or maybe he changed his mind and he doesn't love me...

I try to call him but he does not answer, I try to text him - but he doesn't reply.

I don't know what to think about it now...

at the same time...

Shawn's P.O.V:

I don't have an idea where I am. I feel my hands are tied and my mouth is shut by tape. The last thing I remember is laying on the bed and then someone hit my head and then everything went black... I am screaming for help, but there's not answer.

Suddenly the door opens and the lights are switched on and they reveal CAMILA!?

No way...

She comes closer and takes the tape from my mouth.

"What? How? Why?" I ask, but she doesn't reply. She has this creepy smile and laugh. 

Is she crazy or what?

"What the f*ck do you want from me?" I yell.

She starts stroking my hair. I'm getting more nervous and scared. 

"Shawnie, don't worry, I'm not gonna hurt you, I just wanna have fun" She whispers.

I gulp.

I need to get out of here as soon as possible...

---

Ashley's P.O.V:

The wedding is not gonna be thrown. I apologize to all the guests who came here and I leave with Raul and we go back home. I have tears in my eyes but I don't want to show my emotions to Raul. I am driving a car while Raul is sitting in the back seat. My hands are shaking and my eyes are watered and tears are running down my cheeks.

"Momma, why are you crying?" Raul asks. I wipe my tears.

"I'm not, I just have something in my eye"

"You sure?"

"Positive" I say, eyes still on the road but cannot concentrate on anything except the diappearance of  Shawn.

"Where's daddy, mommy?" Raul asks the question which I am not able to answer.

"I don't know baby, I wish I could tell you where he is, but I do not have an idea"

"Oh" I see through the mirror that he's getting more sadder.

It breaks my heart seeing him like that. I am the only person he has now.

Now I'm starting realizing that Shawn's disappearance is not fake.

What if someone kidnapped him? Nobody hadn't had a contact with him since yesterday's night.

I'm getting worried now...

---
I give Raul a bath and put him to sleep. I plop on the couch. I am so tired and I just want to fall asleep, but I can't get Shawn out of my mind. Suddenly I get a notification from my phone. It's a message. From Shawn! I look at it, but it doesn't seem like Shawn wrote it by himself. It says:

Shawnie bby ♥: I have Shawn! If you want to see him alive pay me $1,000,000. Do not call the police or even if you give me the money, he won't be alive. You have 72 hours.

Oh God, someone kidnapped Shawn.

I need to save him.

But how?

---

Shawn's P.O.V:

"You b*tch!" I yell and she slaps me. "Why did you kidnapped me-" She tries to choke me and she does it. I have no breath. I have to breathe. 

"Come on Shawn, fight harder" I mumble to myself, encouraging myself too. I try my best but I give up. She's stronger than me, I don't even know how.

Am I dying?