CHAPTER NINE: "MOMMY!!"

WARNINGS: MISCARRIAGE MENTION 

PS. I posted a new book named "TEACH ME HOW TO LOVE | S.M." Please read it and tell me what do you think. Also a one more book is coming soon so you will have more to read haha

22.03.2021

Ashley's P.O.V:

I feel like a slut now. I had s*x with two men in a short period of time and it caused my pregnancy. I don't even know who is the father of my unborn child. I lose my job probably and Shawn hates me for sure and it is because of the baby, I'm having. I don't want this child. 

I go to bed and try to rest, but then I feel something is happening with my stomach. I quickly get up and I think the misscariage starts. Why?  I notice spotting and cramping and then, fairly quickly,  start bleeding heavily. The cramps are getting worse until they feel like contractions. I take the medicine to speed up the process because I cannot save the fetus. While waiting for a miscarriage to finish, I will stay at home rather than go to the hospital. I don't want anybody else to know that. I use paracetamol for any pain and because I am still bleeding I use sanitary pads. It's like period but 100x times worse, believe me.

This pain is a punishment for my bad behaviour.I hear my phone is ringing. I am laying on the floor. The pain is killing me and I cannot answer the phone. And then everything goes black...

---

I wake up in a white bed and competely white room. Am I in heaven? After for what I did, I shouldn't be in it. 

Oh wait, I'm not in heaven!

I see probably SHAWN? What is he doing here?

"Shawn, is that you for real?" I say looking at the blurry Shawn who is holding my hand and sitting on a chair next to me. I am not sure if it is him.

"Yes, it's me"

"What am I doing here? What happened?" I ask him.

"So I phoned you and I didn't reply so I went to your house to apologize and I found you laying on the floor in a pool of blood. So I called the ambulance. They told me you had a misscariage" He says and I don't reply.

"Ashley?" I keep staring on my hands which are shaking.

"Please tell me what did you do? Did you cause the misscarriage?" 

"No!" I immediately look at him. "I don't know how it happened. I just wanted to rest and I felt something is happening with my stomach like I was going to have period but I lost the baby"

"Oh s*it, it is my fault. I shouldn't have reacted like that" Shawn says. I see that tears are falling down his cheeks.

"Hey, don't be sorry, it is not your fault. It is my fault" I start crying and we both cry in each other's arms.

I don't know if this fetus was Shawn's but I'm sure if it was or even if it wasn't - Shawn still would be the best father ever as he is to Raul now.

"Wait, where's Raul?" I ask, ending the hug.

"He is outside the room with my friend. He can't want till he will see you again"

"Really?"

"Yes"

"Can I see him now?" I ask.

"Of course, but are you sure you don't wanna rest more?"

"I'm 100% sure"

"Alright" Shawn stands up and goes to take Raul. This little boy runs to me and hugs me.

Then he says something which makes my heart breaking but also sticking the pieces of my heart together. "Mommy!! I've missed you so much. I love you"

"Raul!" Shawn yells at him.

"No, don't worry, Shawn. I actually liked it"

"You sure?" He asks and I just nod.

I totally understand Shawn, but at the same time I really understand Raul. He just needs his mother. And if Shawn give me a one more chance, I promise I will treat his son like my own child. They both mean much to me and I cannot imagine life without them...