CHAPTER TWENTY TWO: "RAUL MENDES IS IN COMA"

16.08.2021

Ashley's P.O.V:

I quickly rush to the cemetery where in the bin I have to leave money and Camila will bring there Shawn. And I have just 5 MINUTES. When I arrive there, I see them. I leave the money in a bin and when Camila sees it she unwraps Shawn's hands and he runs to me. I have finally a chance to hug him. 

"I missed you so much" He whispers to me, but I cannot say anything, cause I'm crying. Because he's with me, healthy and alive.

"I hope one of you three will d*e so you won't be that happy" Those words froze me. 

Is she gonna again hurt Shawn, or hurt me or Raul? Oh no... I don't want it. I will pray for that nobody from us will get k*lled.

"Let's go home, I wanna cuddle with you and Raul" Shawn and I head home, wishing everything will be alright now...

---

30.08.2021

Shawn's P.O.V

It has been some time since that accident. Ashley and I have been trying to make a sibling for Raul but no pluses on pregnancy tests and we did them multiple times. 

Ashley went out with her step sister, Kaitlin who is also Antonio's daughter but Ash and Kay hasn't seen each other yet till today, and I decided to take Raul for fun fair, McDonald's and more, because I was bored but also wanted to spend more time with my son.

Oh and both Ashley and I decided not to get married rn because we think it is a bad luck.

I put Raul in the car seat behind me and I get in the driver's seat. I go on a road. I use the Jeep's console. I wanna slowly stop but nothing works.

"Daddy, watch out!" Raul yells and before I even can do something, the other car who musn't  move even if I was driving fast or not, hits us and then everything goes black...

---

some hours later...

Ashley's P.O.V:

I am back home with my stepsister Kaitlin. I am looking for Shawn and Raul but they are not at home. I decide to call them, but then another unknown number appears on the phone screen and I answer it.

"Ms Ashley Parker?"

"Yeah, who is it?"

"I'm Dr Rothwell"

"A doctor?"

"Yeah, I wanted to inform you that your fiance and son were transported to the hospital" I got frozen.

"Can I know everything when I get there?" I cannot believe my ears.

"Sure, I will give you the address through the message"

"Thank you so much"

I look at Kaitlin with a sad face. "What happened?" She asks.

"My fiance and his son got in a accident, I have to go there"

"I hope they are okay, I will take you there"

"Thank you Kay"

All the way to the hospital I am crying. What if they d*e? How would I live without them?

We finally arrive at the hospital, it was a long ride even though it was just ten minutes.

I run to the doctor with whom I was talking on the phone.

"Doctor, could you tell me what happened to my boys?"

"Well, Mr Mendes is not in a bad condicion, he has stitched up head, legs, cheeks and hands and problems with moving legs but will be okay but the worse is with your son"

"What do you mean?"

"Raul Mendes is in coma. We don't know if he will ever wake up" Those words broke me. I don't want Raul to d*e.

"Do you know what the cause of accident was?"

"Probably Mr Mendes was driving too fast and then the other driver who was drunk hit first"

"Can I see them?"

"Of course, let me take you there"

If Raul d*es, I'm gonna k*ll Mendes. I don't care if I am gonna go to the prison for 25 years or more...