CHAPTER EIGHT: "I'M PREGNANT"

A/N: I wanted to apologize for my absence for those past days, but I was sick and I was not able to post or even write anything. But I promise I will post more for the next days.

The beggining of March, 2021

Ashley's P.O.V:

I cannot believe it. I look at four sticks with pluses on them with shaking hands and tears falling down my cheeks. What should I do? I cannot be pregnant, now right now and I don't want to be never forever. I have a mental breakdown now. I have mixed emotions. I don't even know whose baby is that. Is it Dante's or Shawn's? I feel like a slut now. But I need to tell them both that I'm expecting a baby and it may be or Shawn's or Dante's.

I am afraid how Shawn will react. Is he gonna dismiss me? I really need this job and I need it even more because I'm expecting a baby. I will beg him to let me stay and work at his house. Today I'm going to take care of Raul, but at first I need to tell Shawn everything. I cannot just lie to him.

I head to work. I am shaking. I try to calm down to not show my feelings but my hormones don't let me stop. I open the door of Shawn's house.

"Oh hi Ashley, how are you feeling? Is everything alright now?" Shawn asks. I told him that I was feeling sick but now I need to tell him that I'm pregnant with 'maybe' his child.

I don't reply.

"What'sup, honey?" Shawn reaches out his hand and puts in gently under my chin tolift my head up to look at him, but I keep staring at thefloor.

"What's up?" He repeats.

I decide to slowly look up from the floor and face him. I have to face the problem. I take a deep breath.

"I have something to tellyou Shawn and I honestly don't know how you're going to take it" I finally say.

"You wanna quit this job?" He says, scared.

"No, no, I mean YOU will be the one who will kick me out of your house, life..."

"What do you mean?"

Come on Ashley! You can do it!

"I'm pregnant" I finally say.

"With your boyfriend? You said you-"

"It may be yours, Shawn" I say and Shawn looks at me confused.

"What? Are you serious right now?"

I knew he is gonna react like that...

"Remember we had a one night stand?" I say, but he doesn't reply. I don't like the silence so I break it.

"Shawn... please say something-"

"Leave"

"But Shawn-"

"LEAVE!" I do as he says.

I am really sad because Shawn acted really weird, but I had to tell him the truth.

---

I come back home. I open the front door and I see Dante who is holding my pregnancy tests. Oh s*it!

"Are those yours?" Dante turns to me.

"Yeah"

"Is it mine? Am I right?" He keeps asking me.

"Well..."

"What?"

"I don't know if it is yours" I say, biting my lips.

"So who is this then?"

"Probably Mr Mendes-"

"WHAT? YOU CHEATED ON ME WITH YOUR OWN BOSS!?"

"I mean we were not together then and both Shawn and I were drunk so-"

"I don't care! You f*cked with Mendes! And you probably wanted me to believe that this child is mine, huh? When did you want to tell me you are pregnant?"

"I-"

"Ah, never mind. I'm glad I broke up with you, you little cheater!"

"What? Me? YOU were the one who cheated first"

Dante doesn't say anything, but just leave the house.

I guess I am alone now...