CHAPTER SEVENTEEN: "WILL YOU MARRY ME?"

08.04.2021

Ashley's P.O.V:

I wake up next to Shawn, of course naked, with a huge headache. I don't remember anything but I'm sure I had a birthday s*x with Shawn in the shower and we were drunk. Shawn is still sleeping. He looks so sweet when he's sleeping. His brown curls are fallen on his forehead which makes him more precious. I wear some panties and bra and head to the bathroom to change myself into a good-looking one. After that I go to the kitchen to make breakfast. I see Raul is there with Alessandra and they are already ending making breakfast. They look like grandma and grandson team. I'm in awe now.

"Momma" Raul yells when he sees me and runs to me so I can hug him.

"Hi sweet boy, were you sleeping good?"

"Yes. We are making breakfast for you, grandpa and daddy" He calls my papa 'grandpa' but he doesn't mind that.

"So cute, thank you" I place a kiss on Raul's forehead.

"We made pancakes" Alessandra says and I come to her and hug her.

"Bubba" Shawn comes to the kitchen, yawning. Good that he not forgot to wear underwear.

"DADDA IS NAKED!" Raul yells.

"I'm not naked. I wear underwear"

"Yeah, just underwear" I say.

"I could also come here with my-"

"No, no, no"

We sit down and eat breakfast.

"I gotta have a meeting with my clients today so I gotta go now" My dad says.

"But you didn't eat breakfast" Alessandra turns to me.

"I'll be okay"

"Dad!" I stop my papa before he leaves. "Can I go with you? So I can learn more"

"Of course you can. I'll wait and go get prepared"

"Alright" I run to the bedroom and take my things.

Shawn's P.O.V:

I have been thinking about it for so time and I think I'm ready. I know Ashley is the one who can be a perfect wife and a mom. And I decide to marry her, I want to propose to her. I wanna spend my rest life with her. I even bought a ring. But is it a really good idea? I go and asks Alessandra, she should know what girls really want.

"Hey, can I ask you something?" I ask Alessandra.

"Of course, how may I help you?"

"I need an advice from you"

"But for what?"

"Do you think it's good idea to marry Ashley?"

"Well, if you really feel that she is the one, then why not?"

'I mean do you think it is the right moment?"

"Let me quote Julia Roberts: If you love someone, you say it, right then, out loud. Otherwise, the moment just passes you by"

"Thanks for your advice"

"No problem, now be prepared cause she may be here in a minute"

Ashley's P.O.V:

I come back home, with my papa,  competely tired. I just wanted to cuddle with my boys. 

When I go to Shawn's room, he is on the ground, with a diamond ring in between his fingers and a smile brighter.

"Ashley Denorro, I have been in love with you since the first time we met, and I know that I will be in love with you until the day that I die. I know it's not a long time of a relation which is between us but what I'm trying to say is- will you marry me?" He asks.

"Yes, yes!" I smile, tears are falling down my cheeks and he slips the ring onto my finger.

"She said yes!" He screams out, pulling me to him. His lips meet mine and my papa, Alessandra and Raul are applausing.

I love that guy!