CHAPTER SIXTEEN: BIRTHDAY

07.04.2021

Ashley's P.O.V:

Today is my date of birth. I have been alive for 26 years today. I wake up early and go to the bathroom to pee, brush my teeth and hair, wash my face and change clothes into casual ones. I go downstairs to make myself a breakfast. And yeah, I am still at my papa's house. 

"Happy Birthday to You! Happy Birthday to You! Happy Birthday Dear Ashley! Happy Birthday to You! Tanti auguri a te, Tanti auguri a te, Tanti auguri a Ashley, Tanti auguri a te!" My papa and Alessandra sings in English and Italian and then they go to me and hug me.

"Thank you so much guys. I haven't heard a 'happy birthday' song since childhood and when you dad left" I have tears in my eyes.

When I was a child I used to not get any presents or even any wishes. Unfortunately. And now at least once I can feel how is it when you celebrate it with people you love and they love you except for hate.

I hear someone is calling me. I look up at the phone. It's Shawn. He also wants to face-time me. I answer the phone. 

"Happy Birthday Ashieeeeeee" I face-time with Raul first. It makes me smile seeing him.

"Thank you baby. I miss you so so much"

"I know" He giggles and then Shawn comes.

"Hi honey"

"Hi Shawn!" I am happy seeing him too. At least once he is not exhausted.

"Happy Birthday my love!"

"Thank you so much Shawnie. I can't wait till we meet again"

"Same here. I can't wait till I will have a chance to f*ck you again haha"

"Shawn! Not in front of Raul!"

"He is not here and come on, I know you are waiting for this too"

"What a telepathy haha" I joke.

"As I said before, I can't wait till we will see each other again, I mean like face to face not on the phone"

"Tomorrow mama-"

"Raul! It was a surprise!"

"Sorry papa!"

I am confused.

"Shawn? What was Raul saying? I don't understand'

"Both Raul and I got an invitation from your dad to come to Italy for your birthday because you said we are a family and-"

"OMG! I mean of course you are my family and I want you to be here with me as soon as possible"

"Actually we are in Italy. We have just landed safely and we will be at your papa's in a minute"

"I am so excited, bye"

I patiently wait for boys to come but, to be honest, I am really crazy inside. And finally I hear a bell ring. I run to the door (I am falling all the time because I am not looking if there are any obstacles on my way). I open the door and I see my two boys. Yes. MY and just MY.

"Ashieeeeee" Raul hugs my legs.

"I miss you Bambi" I am stroking his head.

"Hey babe" I greet Shawn when he appears in front door.

"Hi my love" He smiles showing his white teeth.

"I missed you" I hug Shawn.

"Finally we can have birthday s*x in a shower" He whispers and smirks.

"SHAWN!" I yell

 I think it will be a good day.