CHAPTER FIFTEEN: "MY PICCOLA!"

05.04.2021

Ashley's P.O.V:

"Dad?"

"Piccola?"

"I can't believe I'm hearing you again after so long time"

"Yeah, same here. We last saw each other when I was around 5 years old. Mother told me you are dead but I did not really believe her"

"Same old your mother. A liar. Anyways principessa would you like to come here to Italy to see each other after a long time and also meet my new family?"

"I would love to. I'll be there as soon as possible"

"Alright, see you later bella"

I am so excited. I'm gonna meet again my papa. I have missed him so much and now I have a chance to hug him. I could not be more happier.

---

06.04.2021

Tomorrow is my date of birth and I am gonna celebrate it with my papa and his new family. Unfortunately Raul and Shawn could not go to Italy with me. They take me to the airport and I fly to Italy.

And here I am. After a long flight I am here. I head to the house where my papa is. I am so excited to see him. I take deep breaaths but still my hands are shaking. What if his family won't accept me?

I walk up to the front door. I knock on it and I hear a voice saying: "Come in".

"Hello? Papa? It's me, Ashley" I open the door and walk inside the house, closing the door behind me.

I see my papa at the top of stairs. When he sees me, he place his hand over his mouth and I see tears are falling down his cheeks.

"I can't believe. My piccola! You are so big!" I run to my papa's arms and he puts me into a tight hug and kisses my forehead.

"I missed you so much" I cried into his arms.

"I missed you too baby. It seems like yesterday you were a newborn and look at you now. You're a smart and beautiful woman" My dad says.

"Something is wrong isn't it?" Dad looks at me.

I nod my head and look at the ground.

"I mean is there a chance to teach me so I can start my own law firm?"

"What the-" I see a guy coming downstairs.

"Who is that?" I turn to dad.

"Your step brother, Alessio" Then he turns to this guy. "Alessio, meet your step sister, Ashley"

"What is she doing here?"

"I gotta go" I don't really want to be with this guy who is my 'step brother'

"No stop! Alessio, stop acting like that!" My step brother just roll his eyes and leaves the house.

"Please Ashley, come to the dining room where my wife is" I go after him and I see a tall, brunette woman.

"Hello, my name is Alessandra" She reaches out  her hand to me and I shake it.

"Nice to meet you" I smile.

I spend the dinner with them and I may say that I already love this family like really. 

And it is also tomorrow my birthday and I hope that finally this day will be better than other...