CHAPTER NINETEEN: "WHERE'S SHAWN?"

A/N: Sorry if I am skipping too much but don't worry I won't end this story too quickly but I need some interaction from ya.

14.08.2022

Shawn's P.O.V:

Tomorrow is the day I'm marrying a girl I love and care about. I know it seems weird because we have known each other for a year but I feel like she's the one I want to spend the rest of my life with.

Today my friends want to throw a bachelor party for me but I don't want to party to be honest. 

"Shawn! Come here!" Brain says from downstairs.

"I'm coming" I mumble.

"Can we already go and celebrate your last day as a single man"

"Do we really need to?" I ask, not being happy about that idea. 

"Oh come on. Don't be a grampa"

"I am not. I just wanna relax today with Raul"

"Raul is with Ashley so don't lie with us"

"Ah, you got me! I'm probably going to regret going out with you boys-"

"I promise u won't regret it" Brian says.

---

I don't remember nearly everything from that night. I was too drunk. The only thing I remember is going to the different room than Ash and I's bedroom, because it's not good to see each other till the wedding. But I couldn't fall asleep. I wasn't even thinking about tomorrow or the wedding. I was thinking about her... And then suddenly I feel something hits my head and I pass out...

15.08.2021

Ashley's P.O.V:

Today is the day. Today I'm becoming Mrs Mendes and Raul's legal mother. I am standing in the back room of the little church in our neighbourhood. My hands are shaking. I look at my dad who is waiting for me, ready to walk me down the isle. Alessandra (I call her my mom) is as stressed as me. She wants everything to be perfect.

And so do I. 

"Sweetheart" My mama says.

But I don't respond.

"Sweetie?" 

"I can't do it, mama. I just can't" I say, looking at her.

"Piccola, what are you talking about? Why not?" My papa asks but I am ignoring him.

"My bubba" My mama comes to me closer. "Look at me" I face her. "You're gonna walk down that isle today"

"No! I don't wanna!" I yell.

I'm sure all the people in the church hear this. 

"My love, why not?" My papa asks again.

"What if is not gonna work?"

"What do you mean?" My papa keeps asking.

"I am not ready for this, it's too much to me"

"Mi amor" My mama starts.  "I understand it totally. I had the same thought when I was getting married to your dad. But don't worry, everything is gonna be okay. Both Shawn and you love each other, you love his son and Raul loves you back, so what can go wrong?"

"You sure?"

"Of course" She smiles.

"I'm ready! I'm gonna do it!"

I walk down the aisle, but there is no Shawn. 

Did he panicked or what?

Or maybe he changed his mind and he doesn't love me...