CHAPTER ELEVEN: "IT'S CHARLOTTE. SHE'S TWO"

25.03.2021

Shawn's P.O.V:

So yesterday I asked Ashley if she could be the legal mother for my son. But her reaction wasn't the one I wanted. I mean she told that she has to think about it and we haven't talked about it since that talk but I totally understand it. I mean we are not even in a relationship but not yet, but we will be, I feel it... Anyways, it was a stupid idea to tell it to her that fast. I hope she won't be mad at me...

I go to the cemetery. You may wondering why. Who died? So the answer is that I want to visit my mom's grave, who died 10 years ago. She was the only person who really understood me. Also there is my father's grave who died 7 years ago,  but I do not really want to visit it. He made my life hell. Not only mine, but also my mom's. 

I finally arrive at my mom's grave. I knee down and place a red rose, her favourite flower, on it. Tears are falling down my cheeks. I really miss her. I really do. Suddenly I see a similar person. I come closer and I see Ayla? She was best friend with my lover with whom I end up things around 3 years ago, because I had a wife. I come to her.

"Hey Ayla, how are you?" I greet her but she doesn't reply. I look at the grave. It says the name and surname of my first girlfriend, Melody. So she's dead. I cannot believe it.

"Melody is dead... I'm shocked"

"She died during giving birth to YOUR child" She says and I'm shocked.

"Mine?" I ask confused.

"Yes, yours. She wanted to tell you but you ended the romance with her"

"Where is the child?" I ask.

"Here, it's Charlotte. She's two." She points to a little girl who is hiding behind Ayla's legs.

I knee to a little girl who stops hiding and comes to be closer.

 I want to shake her hand but she goes away. 

"Hey, don't be afraid of me. I'm your daddy and I don't want to hurt you" She doesn't say anything, just take my hand and hugs me. 

You may think I'm really stupid because I have every kid with every other woman, but I was young and stupid, I made mistakes, but I do not regret it at all.

"Do you think I can take care of her"

"It's your child and I cannot take care of her anymore"

"Anyways, thank you for everything. Do you have some clothes for her?"

"Of course. Let's go to my house and I will give you everything needed for Lottie"

I need to take care of Charlotte. She's my child. She doesn't have mother, she has just me - her daddy. 

I don't know how Ashley and Raul will react about a new member of our - let's say - "family".

---

I come home. With Charlotte. She is really shy but I keep telling her that both Ashley and Raul will accept her. But I am not really sure about that. But I hope everything will be alright.

"Hey, I'm home and we have a guest" I announce.

"Who is it?" Raul says, when he comes   to the hall.

"Meet Charlotte, your sister"