CHAPTER TWENTY THREE: BREAK UP

A/N: Do you guys want me to k*ll Raul in this story or not? Tell me in the comments please.

30.08.2021

Ashley's P.O.V:

I'm broken right now. My baby Raul is in come and nodoby knows or gives his a chance if he will wake up from it. 

It is all Shawn's fault.  I am so mad at him right now. If he were driving slowly, maybe the accident wouldn't happen and Raul wouldn't be in coma. If Raul dies, I won't know what to do, really.

Camila was right saying that someone one day one of us three may be laying two meters down. But I don't wanna it happen to Raul or even Shawn, even though I am mad at him cause he caused the accident, he was driving too fast. 

I don't know if being with Shawn in a relationship would be good for me. I mean if Raul will wake up I don't want to leave him all alone with Shawn, but Raul is not my real son unfortunately. Shawn has more rights than me when it comes to Raul, he is his biological dad.

I'm worried if he is not really good father to Raul, he won't be for our future children. He's irresponsible. I know it is the first time he did that, but what if he would do the same with our future children? He has done multiple bad things, but I thought that it was just one time he did now, but now I cannot forgive him.

We need to break up.

I head to Shawn's room.

"Hey Ash, it's nice to see you" He says but I'm not happy to be honest seeing him.

"Yeah. Look Shawn, we have to talk about Raul" I look at him and before I continue talking, he starts crying. 

"This is all my fault. I nearly k*lled Raul"

I take a deep breath and continue. "I wanted to talk about that. I hate doing this to Raul but I think we should break up for some time" I bite my lips.

"What? But why?" He's crying again.

"It breaks my heart telling you this but you're the most irresponsible person I've ever met in my life. Your son is in coma because of YOU, Shawn! Why were you driving that fast. Was it a race or what?"

"I just wanted to make Raul happy"

"What are you talking about? Doing a race on a busy street? Are you that stupid?"

"I didn't mean to drive so fast"

"You know Shawn! I don't want to hear those lies anymore. It's over! When you will come back home, I won't be there anymore, but of course I will visit Raul cause he's my legal son" And with that I slam the door and go to Raul's room.

I look at him. My poor baby. I just cannot imagine him being dead. He's too young to d*e. He doesn't deserve to d*e. I sit on his bed and hold his pale, cold, small hand. I start praying to God for Raul to wake up. Tears are falling down my cheeks. He means more to me than Shawn right now, but it doesn't mean Raul hasn't been meaning more than before. He always has, had and will have a special place in my heart.

And about Shawn... I don't know what to think now...