CHAPTER THIRTEEN: FIRST REAL TIME

WARNING: S*X SCENE (sorry if it won't be good, but I tried, okay?)

PS Jamming to 'Teach Me How To Love' during writing THIS EXACT part.  I may says that his all songs are like he wants to show that women should be treated like ladies.

04.04.2021

Ashley's P.O.V:

I was on a trip with my friends. I was so happy because I could stop worry about my problems but also sad because I missed Shawn and Raul so much. They are like a family for me. The one I didn't have. 

I finally get out of the plane, say goodbye to my friends and head to the place in front of an airport to wait for Shawn. And he does finally arrives. I am so excited to see him again after a week of no seeing each other. I get into his car and we head our way home. I look at him. His hands falls on mine and then on the car's console.

"God, I missed you so much. Well both Raul and I missed you so so much" he said still focussing his eyes on the road. 

"I just can't believe I am finally home so we can be together again"

Didn't it mean 'together' like in a relationship? Am I wrong?

We finally head home. Raul greets me. Oh God! I missed him so much! Shawn takes my suitcases and takes them to my room and I plop on the couch. I am so tired.

"Hey babe" Woah, he called me a 'babe'. "You look exhausted, maybe you want to rest a bit?"

"Let's watch Netflix together"

"Alright, just lemme put Raul to bed, cause it's his bedtime"

"Mhm" I mumble.

After Shawn put Raul to bed, he goes to the kitchen and takes some things.

"Come here please! What is taking you so long?." 

"Wait a sec, I'm getting a snack, babe." He yells from the kitchen. I like it when he calls me 'babe'.  I hear footsteps coming to the living room.

"Finally you're here" 

"Did you miss me?" He smirks.

"Of course I did" I smile and we sit together on a couch. 

 He throws his arm around my waist.

"You know what?" He turns to me.

"Hm?" I turn to Shawn

"You're so beautiful, you know?" I blush.

Then it all starts.

Shawn moves my hair away and then he begins to kiss my neck. One of his hands is on my cheek, the other on my waist. Shawn pulled me closer to him.  He presses his forehead against mine and then our lips meet softly. When we kiss, his hands reach under my shirt and run them up and down my hips. Some seconds later my legs are wrapped around his waist. Moans are leaving my mouth and Shawn kept sucking my neck, leaving  hickeys around my neck.

"Come upstairs" I say quietly, breaking the kiss.

"You sure? Raul is there"

"He's sleeping now and I hope he won't wake up"

Shawn puts me on the bed in his bedroom. He looks up at me for approval so he can f*ck me so hard. Shawn removes my shirt, bra and trousers and even briefs and now I am all naked. He takes off his shirt and trousers and boxer shorts. I look at his big d*ck. I want this d*ck go into my v*gina. 

"Can I?" He asks.

"Please, Shawn." F*ck me as hard as you can" I beg. 

"You will beg me for mercy tonight baby, but I promise I'll be gentle with you"

I can't believe it. I'm having s*x with my boss. Well, is it my boss still?

After some time I say: "Oh God, Shawn"

"Yeah, baby?"

"I think I have an o*gasm"

"That's good"

I keep screaming Shawn's name until we collapse. We are trying to catch our breaths back. 

"That was amazing!" Shawn says.

"Thank you for that" I say.

Shawn pressed a gentle kiss to your forehead as I close my eyes and fall asleep.