CHAPTER TWENTY ONE: "CAMILA!?"

A/N: Before the part starts I wanna ask if  you would mind if I k*lled in this fanfic one protagonists, because I would like to make this whole fanfic longer. Tell me in the comments.

16.08.2021

Ashley's P.O.V:

Shawn is kidnapped. I'm shocked. But how it happened? I don't understand anything. But I know one thing. I need to save him no matter what. I cannot call the police, I can just give the kidnapper money. But the thing is how can I get $ 1,000,000 dollars? I don't have right now that HUGE amount of money. And I have just 72 hours. Now even less. 

Then I have an idea from where take money. I gave this information that Shawn is kidnapped to our families and friends, but we all have less money than $ 1,000,000. I need to meet my friends aka d*ug dealers. Yes, I had the time in my past that I was selling d*ugs too. I hope they will buy from me some d*ugs so they can pay me some money and I will help Shawn. 

I go to the abandoned building where my friends dealers can be. I take what they want. 

The sound of someone's voice makes me jump, but I know whose voice is it. 

"Hey, do you have a lighter?" My friend, Luke Hemmings, who is the nearest d*ug dealer asks.

"I don't smoke and I want something else" I say. 

 The smoke of the cigarette in his mouth touches my nose. 

"What do you want then? No d*ugs, maybe s*x then?"

"No! I need money and I have d*ugs to sell you"

"Show me what you have and how money do you need?"

"I need at least $ 50,000"

"What? I don't have that big amount of money rn. For what do you need?"

"None of your business"

"Oh come on!"

"I know you have the money, how much can you pay for this?" He looks at the bag with the d*ugs.

"Hm, only $ 25,000. No more"

"I need more"

"Well, I don't care, I don't have that huge amount of money with myself and I am not sure if those d*ugs are real"

"So go and check them" He checks if they are real and if I don't lie.

I;m not lying, they are real.

"You are lucky, they are the real one"

"So? How much can you give me?"

"$ 40,000?, deal?"

"Deal" He gives me they money and I give him the bad with d*ugs.

"Count if everything is okay" He jokes.

"I will check but I trust you that you don't lie to me" I count quickly if everything is okay, and it is.

"You know I was there for you all the time"

"I know and I'm thankful for that" I smiles and come back home.

Luke is really lovely guy, I wonder why we weren't even together

---

I take Raul from his friend's house and we head home. He goes to the living room to watch some tv, while I am trying to 'invent' and idea how to save Shawn. I didn't get any more clues or anything. I don't even know if that person didn't k*ll Shawn before and is lying now. I hope Shawn is alive or I don't know how Raul or I would live without him.

I call the kidnapper.

"Hello?" The voice says. I think I have heard the voice before. Isn't it Camila's? "You have money?" I hear Camila's laugh. So she is the kidnapper.

"CAMILA!? WHAT DID YOU DO WITH SHAWN!? AND WHY!?" She ignores me. And then on my phone it says that Camila on Shawn's phone wants to FaceTime me.

I answer the FaceTime and I cannot believe my eyes. There is a knife next to Shawn's neck. 

"NO! DON'T DO THAT!" I yell. I am breathing heavily. I have tears in my eyes. OMG she wants to k*ll my fiance. "I HAVE MONEY" I yell again.

"I see you really love him. Leave that money in the bin next to the garage near the cemetery. You have 5 minutes" And then she ends the call.

5 MINUTES!? Oh God. But I have to do it, I need to save Shawn before Camila will do something bad to Shawn...